Newby

Jimmywhite

Reaction score
Hi~ everyone! I’m Jimmy White.

I’m so happy to find this place that offers such a nice free hosting plan! I hope I can finish my gypsy life of changing from one hosting to another.

I’m trying to establish a small business website of online international service. Some of the services are totally free, including translation and information collecting in a small amount. It’s big fun!

I'll learn the rules here as quickly as possible. But I'm quite sure that I would never be evil. ;)

Wish everyone here happy~

hybirdd101

Reaction score
Hello Sir

Welcome To X10Hosting i wish you good luck with your website
If you Still have awnsers about The hosting services dont Hesetate To contact Me or anybody els on this forum

Last edited:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello Jimmy and welcome to x10Hosting. Enjoy your stay with us.:)

Jimmywhite

Reaction score
Thanks hybirdd101,fanh1909, GamingX, Nikolasr, eminemix, gwuapo2007, TheProf and toofani~ Your warm welcome received and much appreciated~ May your websites be prosperous :)
Edit:
Hello, and welcome to the forum. You ca add me as your friend if you like

Added. Happy to have my first friend here ;)

Last edited:

Jimmywhite

Reaction score
Hi Jimmy, what is your site?

It is www.butchina.com (domain directed to http://ncwu.x10hosting.com/ )

Here, "but" stands for "better ur things", including translation from any language to Chinese, virtual office in China, data collecting, consultant on business environment and tour. One of the service is to prodive an English speaking family (most of them would be college English teachers)for you to stay while you are touring in China!

If the service requested won't take much time and effort to complete, it would be totally free for I'm more of a frineds-making guy than a small business owner~

So you are welcome to ask me for help when something troubles you or interests you if it is related with China or Chinese. I'll try my best~

However, my website is still under construction...I'm eager to finish it as soon as possible. :happysad:

Last edited: