NEXT CLUB---do review it

saurabhshukl

Reaction score
People will you review my site and point out any bugs there.I would be greatfull 2 da one who reviews ma site and tell me that if dere r ny bugs or broken link.
:cool:

www.nextclub.co.nr

Pls PLS.
Edit:
do review it guys!!!!!!

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
I have to ask but are the submitted downloads related to your website or anything. I was looking and your latest downloads section has links where you can download Photoshop CS3.

Other than that your website looks good, however I am sure I have seen the website template somewhere else, so perhaps a few more customisable features should be added!

frankfriend

Reaction score
Hi,
Interesting site. The Tips links after 1 did niot seem to go anywhere.

Is this a template wordpress design?

modlovecat

Reaction score
Im not quite understanding. You submit your site to get traffic but the entire site is... what exactly? downloads?

sunils

Reaction score
Nice design. liked the concept also. But i have one suggestion.

You could have given the image (the arrow mark) as the link .

freecrm

Reaction score
Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage...

Ooops...

Oh no - its back up again..

First impression - no page structure - just a lot of white with some logos and buttons and a bit of text with links.

2nd - couldn't really get the point! If you submit your details, you're giving personal data to a potential spammer and it is unclear what you get in return - exposure to the world? but what is this exposure? Do you have a system that gives you a better rating with organic searches?

Third - get to the showcase and there's a template ... why not use this for your main pages?

Third - when you click on terms and conditions, it opens in the same page, which screws up your captcha code when you return. Try changing the link to include target="_blank".

Fourth

After looking through the downloads, I still don't get it! The articles re fine but what has this got to do with why your visitor found the site in the first place.

I must be being thick!

Last edited: