Nice program to tell you everything about your computer

archcode

Reaction score
If you are ever curious what specs your computer has, you can go to your start menu and search for DXDIAG this will open up a program that will tell you the speed of your processor, the type of processor you have, how much ram, your BIOS, system-model, and just about anything else you need to know.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

cpu-z requires a separate download though; most systems have DXDiag installed (Windows systems, that is). I forget when DXDiag became standard with directx but it was early, like 5 or something. Cpu-z's more detailed, but in a hurry dxdiag is one of the best because it's already there.

adeomos

Reaction score
i try it on my system but it not bringing anything do i need to download any software

archcode

Reaction score
are you running windows or MAC? or what are you running, if running xp, vista, or win 7 it should already be there.

phatfiel

Reaction score
There is always Belarc Advisor. It will give you a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware, missing Microsoft hotfixes, anti-virus status, CIS (Center for Internet Security) benchmarks, and displays the results in your Web browser. All of your PC profile information is kept private on your PC and is not sent to any web server.

PC Only
http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Shadow121

Reaction score
I think the "What color is the sky" is a trick question. At first I put gray because it's gray outside right now >>'

Anyway,

I've used Everest, SiSoftware Sandra and one other that I can't remember the name of.

By far, I Liked SiSoftware Sandra the best.

monkeymhz

Reaction score
DxDiag is good, its always used in support cases for troubleshooting. Its DirectX Diagnostics.

But yea, Windows based PCs only.

Zangetsu

Reaction score
Speccy, will tell you alot, from temperatures, voltages, disk health, to space usage

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
HWiNFO32 is pretty good, and it's free.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I don`t know about such software because I don`t want to see about my computer. xD