Nintendo Wii

tscout3

Reaction score
Hey, i really like my Nintendo Wii it ROCKS!!! I am planning on getting Madden 08 and MLB 2k8 for the wii soon, anyone else have a wii or these games for the wii?

imaran

Reaction score
Wii is the worst system to get Madden08 for. It's just not a very good game for it. It's not like you do the throwing motion with it or such and the graphics blow for being mostly a normal controller sort game.

MLB 2k8 I'm not sure on, but MLB08 The Show was pretty fun so i'd think MLB2k8 would be fun as well.

I suggest renting anything you would consider buying, just because a lot of games still don't have great controls yet for the type of game it is.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I currently play Brawl on my roommate's Nintendo Wii; it seems like a downgrade from Melee on the Gamecube, but some of the new features are nice. Too bad it's online capability is terrible at best.

I'd still personally stick with a 360, even with heating problems! Crytek-based gaming engines will soon be ported to both the 360 and PS3.. that will be quite interesting!

VPmase

Reaction score
Wii has awesome games. Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, SSBB, Virtual Console, Metriod Prime 3 Corruption, and Okama.
I have a Wii and I would never trade it in for a PS3 or a 360.

tscout3

Reaction score
YAY im not alone, yah i would never trade my wii, i might buy a xbox or PS3 but never trade the wii for them.

rimmy

Reaction score
Personally, I love the Wii. I wouldn't trade it for anything. But I'm considering buying a 360.

AdView

Reaction score
I never paid the Wii but I heard it's awsome, I hope to get one someday.

gcentral

Reaction score
I've got a Wii and a PS3 and so far the Wii has seen more use. Thats until GTA4 comes out :hsdance:

crs.arizona

Reaction score
I do not personally own a Wii myself, because still to this date it is too god damn hard to find one in the city of Phoenix. Am I the only one who seems bothered when Nintendo can't keep up with the demand,and doing rediculous things like stocking TWO Wii's per store in Phoenix?

The system itself is fine, I like it.

VPmase

Reaction score
I do not personally own a Wii myself, because still to this date it is too god damn hard to find one in the city of Phoenix. Am I the only one who seems bothered when Nintendo can't keep up with the demand,and doing rediculous things like stocking TWO Wii's per store in Phoenix?

The system itself is fine, I like it.
Dude they have sold almost 500k units where as PS3 and Xbox have sold less thank 300k. I'm not surprised its hard to fill demand... (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/32072.html?type=flv - 9 mins 50 secs in)