No Access to Mysql still

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulb

Reaction score
I've read the updates & noted that there was a possible issue with mysql yesterday for a few hours, but as it is now well outside the timeframe mentioned, i feel i need to report that when i try to access my CRM database i get the following message:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'bodkpau_PBCRM'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' to database 'bodkpau_PBCRM' in /home/bodkpau/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/MysqliManager.php on line 294

Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/bodkpau/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/DBManager.php on line 1621
Could not connect to server localhost as bodkpau_PBCRM. port . Access denied for user 'bodkpau_PBCRM'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' to database 'bodkpau_PBCRM'

I can access my webpages fine; its just my online database that's the problem.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I've read the updates & noted that there was a possible issue with mysql yesterday for a few hours, but as it is now well outside the timeframe mentioned, i feel i need to report that when i try to access my CRM database i get the following message:

Warning: mysqli_connect() [function.mysqli-connect]: (42000/1044): Access denied for user 'bodkpau_PBCRM'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' to database 'bodkpau_PBCRM' in /home/bodkpau/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/MysqliManager.php on line 294

Warning: mysqli_close() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli, boolean given in /home/bodkpau/public_html/PB-CRM/include/database/DBManager.php on line 1621
Could not connect to server localhost as bodkpau_PBCRM. port . Access denied for user 'bodkpau_PBCRM'@'int.chopin.x10hosting.com' to database 'bodkpau_PBCRM'

I can access my webpages fine; its just my online database that's the problem.

It is not yet completed and once completed the staff will post it. have patience.

Last edited:

oceanwap

Reaction score
Why such problems occurs frequently?
My site is down too.
I can hope that the developments going on with x10hosting.com will bring stability to it(!They claims 98%).

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Why such problems occurs frequently?
My site is down too.
I can hope that the developments going on with x10hosting.com will bring stability to it(!They claims 98%).
They are doing all these things for better stability and reliability. have patience.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Make sure your configuration/settings file have the database host set to 'localhost' . Any thing else may work until they move things around, when it will break.

2. Sometimes you have to drop a database user and then re-add him back with full permissions in the pop-up screen (check ALL, since NONE is the default). Moving the mySQL server around seems to mess with the permissions at times.

oceanwap

Reaction score
Thanks,deleting and recreating database users solved my problem.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
***Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.