No access to Webpage #### CO.CC domain settings deleted!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
A few minutes ago (I was updating my page) I do not have access to both the webspace (http://batteryinfo.x10hosting.com) and the webspace using my co.cc domain (http://www.batteryinfo.co.cc/)

I get the followed error:
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@batteryinfo.co.cc

It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:
  • The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

The next strange thing is on the account management page my co.cc domain is not listed anymore but I did not deleted it.
<edit> In cPanel the co.cc domain is still listed under addon domain. Therefore I woll not change anything for now in the domain settings...</edit>

Any ideas

Thanks Thomas

Last edited:

mounismounaras73

Reaction score
i have the same problem but why?? admin please help us.................

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

any help pls??????????????\

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
To clear out my problem:

• I can access cPanel
  • I can`t access my account via FTP (""ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server")
  • All my data is presnt, I can see it using the cPanel File manager (upload via cPanel filemanager also works)
  • I can't access my webspace
  • can't access my webspace using my co.cc domain

Last edited:

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
How did that turn out? Were you problems from that thread fixed (if temporarily)?
The domain worked after the settings were deleted by an admin. I got the answer to re-add my domain as addon domain and after that everything was great.

At the moment I'm not sure if the domain settings are damaged (again) since I cannot access the webspace at the moment.

Last edited:

tletter

Reaction score
My account (travelogues.x10hosting.com) has the same problem as the original poster in this thread. In addition I cannot access cPanel and a DNS query for my domain is refused with the following message:

*** DNS1.xxx.CA can't find travelogues.x10hosting.com: Query refused

Is this a well-known issue with website with moving an account from Absolut to the new hardware?

Thanks.

Thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.