No account activation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jekotia

Reaction score
I have waited about 3 days now, and I still haven't gotten the confirmation email. My hosting account is Jekotia. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jekotia

Reaction score
Ah, thanks. I already got my email about the queue when I signed up. Will I automatically be processed in the fixed queue?

Jekotia

Reaction score
Never mind. I think I am going to move to a paid Dreamhost account. I'd rather do my organization and online portfolio professionally. Sorry for the bother :)

Edit: And I don't mean this place isn't professional. I just like what Dreamhost offers, and all my mates with websites strongly recommend it. And I can afford it on my low student budget :| I'll shut up now, I'm probably boring you. I have motor mouth...

Last edited:

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
Never mind. I think I am going to move to a paid Dreamhost account. I'd rather do my organization and online portfolio professionally. Sorry for the bother :)

Edit: And I don't mean this place isn't professional. I just like what Dreamhost offers, and all my mates with websites strongly recommend it. And I can afford it on my low student budget :| I'll shut up now, I'm probably boring you. I have motor mouth...

You could have got a paid account on x10 ;)

Jekotia

Reaction score
After all this technical mess, I hope you can understand why I would rather not :(

RossSchVle

Banned
Reaction score
After all this technical mess, I hope you can understand why I would rather not :(

We understand there have been a lot of problems recentally once these are all fixed we will all be happier

i hope ur happy with your new host and thanks for trying x10 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.