No cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

blewis11219

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry to bother you again but today I am unable to log into my cpanel, and my webmail. I am unable to reset my password as every time it says,The current account password supplied is not correct, but that is the password I have always used and as you know its the same I am logining into this support thread with

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your server absolut is under migration you should be able to login after it is done.

blewis11219

Reaction score
Alrighty, I any eta on how long it'll be its been 2 days and my sites, there I am just unable to access cpanel, invalid password lol. Oh can not access the email account either, I take it thats all part of the move?

But if you know an ETA thats cool if not thats cool too

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

is there anyway you can email me a copy of my mysql database?

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Do we have an ETA, I understand the service is free and for that I am extremly greatful and it's one of the best hosting providers free or otherwise, but people visit my site (a couple of people anyway lol) somewhat frequent and 2-3 days downtime is a little rough for repeat traffic.

I dont know if my issue is the migration issue or if it is cpanel password issue because my site is intact but my mysql can not connect and when I go to login into cpanel or webmail I get the error that you have the wrong password, and when I go to change it in the hosting support section for old password i type it in and it says wrong password.

Status
Not open for further replies.