No disk space

gisxkddf

Reaction score
WordPress database error: [Disk full (/tmp/#sql-temptable-8dd-28b76c6-dd90.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wpk9_options`
WordPress database error: [Disk full (/tmp/#sql-temptable-8dd-28b76c6-dd91.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")]
WordPress database error: [Disk full (/tmp/#sql-temptable-8dd-28b76c6-dd92.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")]
What's happened?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Warning: mysqli_real_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:30120 Library:30306 in /home/gisxkddf/domains/articl.x10.mx/public_html/wp-includes/class-wpdb.php on line 1987
WordPress database error: [Disk full (/tmp/#sql-temptable-8dd-28b9267-74c6df.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")]

darkdecade_johnny

Reaction score
Hello.
Today the same thing happened to me, and I have not reached the quota limit.

It won't let me access the website or phpmyadmin, giving me the following error:

Error during session start; please check your PHP and/or webserver log file and configure your PHP installation properly. Also ensure that cookies are enabled in your browser.

session_write_close(): write failed: No space left on device (28)

session_write_close(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/www/tmp)

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Thank you for your sympathy, but what to do? It looks like the server disk is full. Where is the admin?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Additional problem. Mail does not work on the server. Messages don't arrive

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Is there life on this forum, is there an administrator for this server?

gisxkddf

Reaction score
Your server running out of disk storage. please remove temporary/unused files or increase storage capacity of the server!

ctyrd

Reaction score
Your server running out of disk storage. please remove temporary/unused files or increase storage capacity of the server!
The support team is a where of the issue. x10 is making improvements that may last 2 weeks, Thank you for your patients..

gisxkddf

Reaction score
I do not understand this
Warning: mysqli_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:30120 Library:30306 in