No email accounts for free non-ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wh00p101

Reaction score
no you should be able to setup your email accounts in your cpanel. Check Cpanels side info panel once you're logged in to see how many email accounts you can create.

Chris

Tideas

Reaction score

IS that it? Thanks Corey. You're awesome. Now get to working on that more x10 rewards ;). I need some more HD space, and I'm not afraid to do offers and go on a posting spree to get it either ;)
Edit:
Outgoing Mail Server: ..... (server requires authentication)

How do I do that?

And how long does it take for mail from outside to get sent to my inbox?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
You have to setup mail accounts in your cPanel, I believe there is even an automatic outlook config option. Set them up and then come back if you still have issues with it.

Tideas

Reaction score
Yeah, I did that. I'm using the Outlook Express option with IMAP.

Sending out mail works fine. But receiving them isn't working. I've done a few test email sent from my gmail account and outlook isn't getting them

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Try changing the settings around and using the IP for the mail server.

-Corey

TheJeffsta

Reaction score
Can SMTP use a different port? Port 25 is throttled from my ISP (well going to servers outside ISP's network).

And.. I mean really throttled that 99% of the time it fails...

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
1.) Settings here affect every Email account on the whole account, or only per email address.

2.) I believe it's fixed, you might have to recreate an email address to get it without the www.

Tideas

Reaction score
err, Corey, hahah. I saw that you removed the www which is great. But now the blog and forum and everything isn't working at all ghahah

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
What are links to the non-working items?

kaotic

Reaction score
0/15.... Thats how many i got with my free hosting... Mine must be a mistake and they will all probaly be gone later but heck 15 is a lot of emails... i only need around 7 or so but I love it for free hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.