No Hosing Under Client Account

Status
Not open for further replies.

pentium42006

Reaction score
Since the recent server changes dealing with Lotus, I am receiving an error under the X10 control panel saying that there is no hosting under my client account.

Along with this, I am not able to login to cPanel or have any other options under the "Hosting" menu in the control panel.

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Here's the exact error message:

Free Web Hosting
You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account.

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
What is your cPanel username?

pentium42006

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure that is correct. I've had my x10 account for a couple of years now and have been using it quite a bit.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure that is correct. I've had my x10 account for a couple of years now and have been using it quite a bit.

It might have got terminated due to inactivity.Account gets terminated if you are inactive for 41 days

Last edited:

pentium42006

Reaction score
Yes, dustinpatterson.com is the site. I have been using it up until the day the server move started.

Status
Not open for further replies.