No Hosting Acount??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

olsenh02

Reaction score
I had a hosting account, but it appears to have disappeard..... Where is it and if it has disappeared how do I start another one with this account?

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
We have stopped giving out .x10hosting.com subdomains because of a problem it creates.
You can use any of the following domains for your subdomain though provided they are available:
*.x10.mx
*.x10.bz
*.elementfx.com
*.pcriot.com

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
The DNS records for it have been deleted along with your account.

olsenh02

Reaction score
Why??????? I worked really hard on it and I'm pretty sure it didn't go against the terms of use.

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Because if we hold DNS records for all deleted accounts, then there wouldn't be a whole lot of available subdomains for everyone else to use.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea why your account was deleted. It may have been because of inactivity or a number of different reasons.
Whatever the case is, you will have to choose another subdomain since we do not offer *.x10hosting.com subdomains any more.

olsenh02

Reaction score
Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't know what is happening to current .x10hosting.com domains but I know that since the Fris account moves, .x10hosting.com domains will not be given to users upon signup.

olsenh02

Reaction score
Okay, thank-you anyways I think I've got things figured out. It was just a little bit of a shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.