No Hosting after creation of free account

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgomez

Reaction score
I created an account with the username wilfredogomezherrera81. After a while the account would not let me configure hosting and it says it is because of inactivity. It directions me to create a new hosting account but the site would not allow me to create it either because it says that because of the country where I live it won't let me. So I can not configure my domain to use it with a free hosting account. Please help.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,
Where are you logging in from?

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

You currently have an account with the domain emergenciashospitalmexico.com that is unsuspended. You may log into that and use it like normal.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,
You currently have an account with the domain emergenciashospitalmexico.com that is unsuspended. You may log into that and use it like normal.
Hi,
Also he says
that because of the country where I live it won't let me
..I think even though he might have got the email with login details when he registered for hosting initially sometime in February 2010, currently he could not login due to the region restrictions!!
dear Skizzerz sir,Kindly help him with info.

wgomez

Reaction score
Hello, and thank you for the help. I think I made a mistake because I have two free accounts and when I wrote the thread I wrote it logged in as the account that is already active.

The Inactive account is with the user name wilfredogomezherrera81 wich hosted wilgomez.com. The hosting with this account was cancelled because of inactivity but I want to revive the site. I am currently in Costa Rica, I think that is why the account process does not work. It says because of maluse of the site in my country won't let me create a new hosting account, even if I am logged in on the cancelled account.

I give my sites a really good use, in fact my other site is for a major Class A hospital in San Jose so I am not one of those persons that "abuse from my country of origin" so please help me reactivate the hosting with this second account

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
It's not possible to reactivate a terminated/deleted account because there's nothing existing to reactivate.

Also according to the TOS:
1. Server Usage

Personal accounts are to be used by the primary owner only. Personal account holders are not permitted to resell, store or give away web-hosting services of their website to other parties. Web hosting services are defined as allowing a separate, third party to host content on the owner's web site. Exceptions to this include ad banners, classified ads, and personal ads. x10Hosting reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. Each individual is allowed ONE account only. x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers.

Please just use your existing account here. You can place your domain wilgomez.com as an addon domain to have it as a separate site on the same account together.

As for the country restriction, that's not going to be lifted any time soon. Just use your existing account.

Status
Not open for further replies.