No Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

guardian123963

Reaction score
Hey!

I have the problem of this message:
Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account.

What happened was I had a period of being busy and didn't have the time to log into anything online, so my account got suspended. I'm not sure why it says I don't have a hosting account, though. I had quite a few files on there and I worked quite hard on the site, so I was wondering if there was a way to preferably restore the hosting account or perhaps to retrieve the files? Thank you so much for your response! :3 Let me know what information I need to provide to help you. My account ID is FNP4758080, but I'm not sure if you'll need anything else (in the hopeful case that you can help).

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
If it was suspended for longer than 14 days, it was likely erased in accordance with the TOS; we can check if this is the case if we know the cpanel name.

Hopefully it wasn't terminated; once terminated all data is removed, which makes it impossible to retrieve the data...

guardian123963

Reaction score
The cpanel name is the same as my forum one: guardian123963. This is uh... unfortunate to say the least. :X It was probably longer than that, to be honest. :\ Work was busy and I just didn't feel like going online, so it's totally my fault, but that would suck. I had a blog and I put a lot of time into the pages for my photography and stuff. >_< I don't know what I backed up. I kept saying "oh, I'll back it all up" and then I just never came online, so yeah. :v

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
That's not your cPanel username. cPanel usernames are only 8 characters long and the one you say it is 14 characters long.

guardian123963

Reaction score
Oh, my apologies. I remember using one, but I can't remember it for the life of me and I can't find it. ._. I registered as guardian1239 and it was some shortened version of that, but aside from that I don't remember. >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.