No item in CPanel is currently working

Status
Not open for further replies.

gluxon

Reaction score
Nothing in the CPanel is currently working.

Could anybody give me a explanation? Or if it's happening to them?

BTW, what's the channel for the IRC Chat? I'm looking everywhere and can't find it.

black-rain-ninja

Reaction score
You mean you can't log in to your Cpanel?

Are you on Lotus? Looks like Lotus is having SMTP issues......I think that sometimes messes with Cpanel logins.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
You mean you can't log in to your Cpanel?

Are you on Lotus? Looks like Lotus is having SMTP issues......I think that sometimes messes with Cpanel logins.

Not to be mean or rude so don't take it that way, SMTP won't interfere with cPanel - cPanel runs on 2082, SMTP runs on a different port and handles email.

Might mess up password recovery granted, but it shouldn't mess up logging in at all.

gluxon

Reaction score
I can log in... it's just that every item I click... I get like a blank page with the server status... something like this.

cpsrvd/11.24 Server at gluxon3.co.cc

and a big hr line above it.

My website is working but the SQL databases aren't... which means my copy of firestats is failing.

Yes, I'm on Lotus.

Edit:
The channel is irc.x10hosting.com. You can join by clicking here:

http://forums.x10hosting.com/irc.php

Sorry... I meant channel not server. Every time I click on the IRC Chat link I get on the server but not the channel.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Sorry... I meant channel not server. Every time I click on the IRC Chat link I get on the server but not the channel.

Sorry about that, I misread/misinterpreted your question. The channel is #x10Hosting

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score

The default channel is #x10hosting

Edit: LOL, adamparkzer beat me.

Last edited:

gluxon

Reaction score
Thanks. Now I just need an answer to the weird CPanel fail.

[Edit: ... weird... the chat's refusing to connect to the server now]

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Thanks. Now I just need an answer to the weird CPanel fail.

[Edit: ... weird... the chat's refusing to connect to the server now]

I can't look into the cPanel issue until my cPanel works again, it's having minor issues right now.

As for the IRC problem, I'm connected to the IRC right now and it seems to be working fine.

gluxon

Reaction score
I can't look into the cPanel issue until my cPanel works again, it's having minor issues right now.

As for the IRC problem, I'm connected to the IRC right now and it seems to be working fine.

Nevermind... it's working again... the servers must be down..

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean they're not working correctly? Are you getting an error message?

chucklebutte

Reaction score
I too am suffering from this, seems since the recent down time/attacks my site has been less than reliable, im sure X10 is working hard to resolve this issue. Just now my users are on my ass about it lol.

cheers you guys! keep up the good work and hopefully soon things will be back afloat

gluxon

Reaction score
I too am suffering from this, seems since the recent down time/attacks my site has been less than reliable, im sure X10 is working hard to resolve this issue. Just now my users are on my ass about it lol.

cheers you guys! keep up the good work and hopefully soon things will be back afloat

Yay, now I can prove it! :D
Edit:
BTW, okay... the in detail... I can mess around with the SQL databases in cPanel X but once in a web app, like firestats, it connects but it gets errors.

I get this in firestats
"FireStats error : FireStats: Unknown commit strategy"

This happens for roundcube mail too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.