NO "login boxes" on forum, no way to login!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bornfree11

Reaction score
Hello,

I go to forum and I see the very bottom of a "LOGIN" Icon but NO boxes to place username and password, as that must be behind a navigation bar.

Using Firefox 3.15 on win.7 on Asus 10 screen and I have a screenshot

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Which forum are you referring to? That screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks.

bornfree11

Reaction score
Well very sorry I have no idea what "forum" i'm trying to get into as it is the "forum" Icon next to the community Icon on the navigation bar on . . . "Welcome to the x10Hosting Community."
Does that help????

We thanks for the FASTest repy, but I got in a workaround thur registration ..... BUT than I received the following....

bornfree11, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

If it ain't one thing, it is another?

Attached a shot if it is the correct extention?

Attachments

• x10host.png
    x10host.png
    66 KB · Views: 25

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sorry I didn't know what forum you were referring to, but here's some forums from the first page of google. Notice none of them are x10's:
HMV, Snowboards, MoneySavingExpert, Nrowich, Hertfordshire, Digital Spy, Sheffield. and so on. You get the idea. I had to ask what seemed to you a stupid question, as you didn't provide enough detail.

If you navigate to http://x10hosting.com/forums/credits.php you should see a login section in the page centre. I have the same issue sometimes when using my iPod touch to use the forums.

bornfree11

Reaction score
Well thank you very much...... I got some login boxes there..... And it bypassed that Error message....

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Alternatively, just click "Transactions" in that menu at the top, if you're able to do it with the jumbled mess of buttons.
You could also try zooming out in your browser temporarily while you log in.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The issue you're seeing is due to how crapilly the forum theme works with lower resolution screens or larger font sizes. The Transactions/Pressing Post Button on the forums trick tends to work around it.

bornfree11

Reaction score
Thanks ya all....

Well I be doing the "transactions" thing and WORKING.
great.... Forum must be "made by gates gang" not showing in FF or Opera..... Woe!

Now I can learn a bit while I'm allowed to see and do!

Situation solved....

Status
Not open for further replies.