No pages can be displayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ct2k7

Reaction score
Hello,

I can't seem to access any pages on my site:
http://movieforumz.exofire.net

I am on the Absolut.x10 server and only the Exim is offline.I am always returned a blank page when trying to access any page.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Edit:
I'm not sure which to believe or not; the Account Management Panel tells me that the Apache Server is online, whilst this topic tells me otherwise.

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I believe it's down. I know they were upgrading the apache versions on the servers yesterday and honestly I haven't checked the status today.

ct2k7

Reaction score
Thanks rpope904. Hello thiendungnet.

I hope it's not a new version of Apache released, I'll need to do a server upgrade otherwise.
I read in another post that they will be compiling Apache with the ASP.NET module, surely this won't provide a proper solution for enabling ASP scripts?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The servers have all been down today for some reason, stoli is having a MySQL migration and i don't know why the others are down.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
thiendungnet, have you read the ToS? Your site must be in a language accepted by x10hosting, these languages are English, French and Spanish, This means your site is violating the ToS you might want to change it otherwise your account will be suspended.

ct2k7

Reaction score
thiendungnet, have you read the ToS? Your site must be in a language accepted by x10hosting, these languages are English, French and Spanish, This means your site is violating the ToS you might want to change it otherwise your account will be suspended.

thiendungnet, Hellsheep, please don't hijack my thread...

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
thiendungnet, Hellsheep, please don't hijack my thread...

Excuse me?!? ... First off, HellSheep wasn't hijacking your thread. He was stating to the other user about their post they made. This was in no way a hijack.

All you really can do at this point, is watch the Announcements and Server Alert threads ... We are all trying to be patient as the servers get their issues dealt with as quickly as possible.

ct2k7

Reaction score

Excuse me?!? ... First off, HellSheep wasn't hijacking your thread. He was stating to the other user about their post they made. This was in no way a hijack.

All you really can do at this point, is watch the Announcements and Server Alert threads ... We are all trying to be patient as the servers get their issues dealt with as quickly as possible.

I was just ensuring that it doesn't get hijacked :) I've been on many forums where my thread is hijacked - and major sorting out takes place.
Thanks for the help :D

ps. where did thiendungnet post go?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
ps. where did thiendungnet post go?

His post was a hijack. It wasn't helping the thread, nor was it asking any questions related to your thread. So they were promptly dealt with. :)

Anyway, there really isn't much we can do but wait. If there isn't anything else at the moment, we should probably close the thread.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry, i didn't want to seem like i was trying to hijack it, i was just enforcing the rules, anyway... to stay on topic, is there any other help you need while the servers are being updated?

ct2k7

Reaction score
Yes, please close the thread if needs be, my question has been answered :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.