No password reset email received

kanascot

Reaction score
Tried twice to reset my password as required but no email arrived; nothing's in the spam folder.

Thank you in advance!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
There was an error transferring your account. Please note this has nothing to do with your hosting and your websites, databases, etc. are completely unaffected.

Please follow these steps:

1. Make sure your forum password is secure. It must have 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, 1 number, and 1 special character. If your password is not secure, change it now: https://community.x10hosting.com/community/account/security

2. Sign up for a new account. Use the email address you use here for the forum. Also provided your forum user name and forum password.

3. After receiving the verification email, please post here so we can associate your hosting and the account just created.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You can now log in using the email and password you provided. You should see your old account in the dashboard. You will need to click the "USER @ X##" button and then change the password. You can use the old password if it is a strong password.

kanascot

Reaction score
Looks like it's working now! For a time I got "HTTP error. Please refresh the page and try again" when I try to change the password (despite refreshing), but a hard refresh seems to have done it (or I caught it at the wrong/right time) and I got into the control panel. Thank you!