No reply to priority support tickets [#29123] & [#29148]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCode

Reaction score
I upgraded to Illuminated membership a week ago but ended up having my quotas decreased instead of increased so I sent off a support ticket with the details (ticket number 29123).
A couple of days later, I realised that a number of my DNS and MX records had also been lost in the transfer so I opened a ticket for that problem too (number 29143 ).
A week later, I haven't had any reply to either of them and the problems remain. This is worryingly ironic, considering that I just paid a reasonable amount of money for better support. :confused:

Should I be worried about this lack of support or just wait? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Having my email accounts broken due to missing MX records is not what I expected to gain by paying extra for better uptime! :(

Thanks in advance for your help! :)

jsmegabink97

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am facing almost the same problem....upgraded to Illuminated but instead of better speed and service my site became super slow then on my previous Prime account.
I also created several support tickets but they never got answered!
So i know what your talking about buddy.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I've responded to the two tickets in question, I assigned them to myself and will check in on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.