No Site, No Log-In?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hose30

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been away on holiday for 3 weeks. Unfortunately upon return I have been greeted with a bit of a problem with my site, I wonder if anyone can help?

Username: hose30
Site: fanaticfashions.x10hosting.com

When I try to access my site it looks as if it has been suspended and when I try to log-in to the cPanel, it just says that I have invalid log-in details and I have tried to follow the lost password procedure (even though I haven't changed my password) yet it will not send me the e-mail that I need for the confirmation code.

Does anyone have any ideas as I am at a bit of a dead end at the moment.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

shniba45

Reaction score
Have you tried logging in to x10hosting.com? You need to reactivate your account from there.

Last edited:

hose30

Reaction score
I have tried yes. But when I log-in it asks for a confirmation code from an e-mail I have never received before it lets me go any further. I have tried re-sending it too but I just never get it, and it isn't a problem with my e-mail account or settings because I get all other mail from X10.

zen-r

Reaction score
10 days after inactivity (not logging-in for 14 days), your account can get deleted ie. after 24 days. Are you sure it was only 3 weeks & not longer?

I'm not sure from your description what exactly you have done so far.

If you haven't already, you need to log in here ; http://www.x10hosting.com/panel.php

with your forum user/password, & then View Suspension Report (on the right of the Panel).

You should be able to unsuspend yourself from there. Have you done this?

Last edited:

hose30

Reaction score
No when I log-in there, I get the following message:

In order to use your hosting account, you must confirm an email address to be associated with it.

enter the code below provided in the email sent to you.
the confirmation email was sent to **my email address**

The probelm is that I have never received this e-mail with this code, and when I press 're-send confirmation e-mail' the following error is displayed:

An error occurred while processing your request.
The error that occurred was fatal to the request and unable to be resolved automatically.
The error code provided is: ERRT61042

So as I said, I am not sure what has happened or what to do, thanks for your help!!

Last edited:

zen-r

Reaction score
Yes, the Support ticket is your last hope now.

Good luck, & post back sometime to let us know how you get on! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.