"No suitable nodes are available to serve your request."

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulrich.riemann31

Reaction score
For many days now this is the only thing I receive when I try to reach my website bfkp.x10.bz. According to the account page everything is ok. so what is the problem?

Thks for your help

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

I can view your site with no issues. Could you elaborate on the problem a bit?

ulrich.riemann31

Reaction score
That is at least some good news... ;)

My problem still doesn't go away. All I can see without a problem is my account page, when I try to go to WP admin or the site itself I always get the same odd message. I just tried again with Chrome and Firefox, both give the same result. I have nothing similar going on with any other website I am pulling up. I have to say I am a bit helpless. Could this be location specific? I am currently doing this from Ghana, Africa.

Ulrich

Hello,

I can view your site with no issues. Could you elaborate on the problem a bit?

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Ok, I am back again. Just tried to pull up my website from my Galaxy Tab which is using the same provider here in Ghana and I was successful. The problem must therefore be with my computer. Any ideas what might cause this? Never seen this before.

In any case, thanks STPVOICE for putting me on the right track.

Ulrich

That is at least some good news... ;)

My problem still doesn't go away. All I can see without a problem is my account page, when I try to go to WP admin or the site itself I always get the same odd message. I just tried again with Chrome and Firefox, both give the same result. I have nothing similar going on with any other website I am pulling up. I have to say I am a bit helpless. Could this be location specific? I am currently doing this from Ghana, Africa.

Ulrich

Status
Not open for further replies.