Nobody replies on support ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
My support ticket is Rotting.

Few days ago I opened this thread - http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/128085-x10-hosting-too-much.html

I gave all the details. My thread was moved to support ticket, where I was told this -

Hello,

I do not have the access to check if your files have been lost or not.

I can tell you for a fact though that an administrator will look into it.

I am moving this ticket to the Server move issues section of our support area, where you will have to await a response from an admin.
Jarryd Sullivan,
x10hosting Account Manager
Jarryd@x10hosting.com

Code:
[B]ticket id[/B]       KFJ-629128      
[B]status[/B]       Open      
[B]department \ type[/B]       Server Move / Lost Accounts      
[B]ticket priority[/B]       Low

According to this announcement -

http://x10hosting.com/forums/free-hosting/128155-just-quick-note-about-current-ticket-status.html

We do aim on replying tickets within 24 hours though.

Also just a reminder, adding a reply to your ticket sets the time stamp to the time of reply, and we always check tickets in order of last reply time which means what you just achieved was bump it to the bottom of the ticket list.

Its been more than 2 days now since anyone has replied on the ticket. Will I ever get a reply there?

And I cannot post there as it is only going to bump it to the bottom of the ticket list :|

Forget about 24 hrs , its been more than 48 hours. Please do not give the people false promises. Atleast telling the truth will not irritate us.

Kinight40

Reaction score
We do aim on replying tickets within 24 hours though.

You can aim and miss right? x10's support has been backed up with ranters and people who refuse to do a simple forum search that could save everyone time.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
I also told you its been more than 48 hours.

By how far do you miss??

If you aim and miss by that much, you should stop aiming at all. :|

And, kinight its a request to you, as you do not represent x10 hosting, stop replying on their behalf. Let the responsible people or the x10 staff reply. Its a questing regarding my problem and my support ticket.

Kinight40

Reaction score
Lulz. If its about your support, leave it in the tickets. Don't come into the public forums.

By how far do you miss??

If you aim and miss by that much, you should stop aiming at all. :|

So you're saying if I mess up the first time, I should give up?

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
First, I came into the public forums to put it in the notice of the staff that no one is replying in the support ticket.

Second, x10 hosting has a standard of professional hosting. They do not have the room to " mess up ". If you even start messing up, you are not professional.

Third, I dont give a damn if u give up or whateva.

Lastly, Mind your own F***in business.

Kinight40

Reaction score
I can use bold too :)

First - If you really wanted their attention, I suggest IRC. We're always doing something in there

Second - Lul. Your not paying are you? Good. So don't expect a lot. Yes they have a standard of professional hosting, however thats called PAID hosting.

Third - If x10 gave up after 1 try at everything they did, they wouldn't have over 10,000 accounts on one server. My point.

Fourth - Wow. Really? Gonna start cursing at meh?

Reaction score
There is not much help out there for the common issues like the one I raised couple of days back and haven't got a reply. The support ticket raised in my control panel has been redirected to forums, so its not the users who come into forums and raise the ticket.

I have designed a lovely photoblog site and it was working fine till yesterday evening and suddenly nothing worked and even I don't know the reason for that as there is no specifc pointers to the errors.

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
@kinight40
I don't have time to sit and chat on IRC and nor to keep replying to your senseless posts here. I have other important jobs to do. And I am more than pissed already with my all my database and work gone.

So do one thing, go on keep replying whatever you want.
Its really sad there are people who have nothing else to do in their life, other than messing uselessly in other people's problems.

May God Bless you. ( with something more productive to do .. rofl )

Last edited:

andrewgjo

Reaction score
First, I came into the public forums to put it in the notice of the staff that no one is replying in the support ticket.

Second, x10 hosting has a standard of professional hosting. They do not have the room to " mess up ". If you even start messing up, you are not professional.

Third, I dont give a fish if u give up or whateva.

Lastly, I am writing in bold.

Free hosting doesn't have a 100% uptime guarantee. If you really want 99% uptime, get paid.

To be honest, you're acting quite unprofessional right now. Perhaps it would be best to take a moment to realize that maintaining a hosting company isn't easy?

I don't have time to sit and chat on IRC and nor to keep replying to your senseless posts here. I have other important jobs to do. And I am more than pissed already with my all my database and work gone.

So do one thing, go on keep replying whatever you want.
Its really sad there are people who have nothing else to do in their life, other than messing uselessly in other people's problems.

May God Bless you. ( with something more productive to do .. rofl )

You certainly have enough time to post several paragraphs on a forum, which generally takes more time than getting on irc and asking about it politely.

Now, to eliminate one of your fears, your files and databases likely aren't gone, you just can't see them at the moment due to the server move/other factors, such as cpanel breaking.

Last edited:

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
Free hosting doesn't have a 100% uptime guarantee. If you really want 99% uptime, get paid.

I am not asking any uptime. All I am asking is my files to be there. So, please stop saying things which are not the concern here.

To be honest, you're acting quite unprofessional right now.

Let's see how you act when all of a sudden, without any notice you are restricted access to your much important data for more than 2 weeks.

You certainly have enough time to post several paragraphs on a forum, which generally takes more time than getting on irc and asking about it politely.

I run businesses, and I am used to doing more than a 10 things at a time. And about posting, All I do is read, and tell my asst. what to write.
For people like us it is easier to get a message conveyed through the forums. If you are so fond of IRC, why are you replying here. stay there.

Now, to eliminate one of your fears, your files and databases likely aren't gone, you just can't see them at the moment due to the server move/other factors, such as cpanel breaking.

You don't know that better than the x10 staff, do you ? No, because you are not x10 staff. So leave it to them, and let THEM reply to my problems.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Seriously, arguing back and forth isn't going to solve anything.
What problems are you facing now, arjsoffadd51?

Kinight40

Reaction score
Let's see how you act when all of a sudden, without any notice you are restricted access to your much important data for more than 2 weeks.

If its so important, why are you venting here? Why not use your backups? Oh thats right! You forgot to tell your secretary to do that.

You don't know that better than the x10 staff, do you ? No, because you are not x10 staff. So leave it to them, and let THEM reply to my problems.

However, we are currently in IRC with x10 staff. So yeah. :D

Last edited:

andrewgjo

Reaction score
I am not asking any uptime. All I am asking is my files to be there. So, please stop saying things which are not the concern here.

I run businesses, and I am used to doing more than a 10 things at a time. And about posting, All I do is read, and tell my asst. what to write.
For people like us it is easier to get a message conveyed through the forums. If you are so fond of IRC, why are you replying here. stay there.

Sir, if you run a business, perhaps you should act as though you do.

I may not be x10hosting staff, but I can restate what has been said in other threads. It does not restrict my ability to read as a person, and I plan on using the information I learn.

It's not very nice of you to reply so rudely to somebody merely trying to help. IRC isn't a bad 'place'. I'm fond of it because it's fast, which is what you -seem- to want, but you seem adamant on not using irc.

As it has been said in other threads, the files are most likely not gone.

On that note, I will ask you to please act professional if you do indeed run a business.

Also, read: http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/128552-update-update.htm

Last edited:

arjsoffadd51

Reaction score
Thank you andrewgjo for the update link and trying to help in any way you thought correct. I have read the update news and i guess its going to take a week more for everything to get in place, or atleast 3-4 days.

It's not very nice of you to reply so rudely to somebody merely trying to help.

I don't want to be rude, or pissed. But you see since the day i hosted my website its gone and all the files and database with it. And its been 2 weeks. So I am just annoyed.

And then, people like kinight piss you off even more. You read the first reply that he made to my original post, he sounds as if I am so wrong and I am blaming x10 for no reason and starts the argument. I have never been rude to anyone who has tried to help me. and why will I be. But this guy just won't stop arguing as you can see in his last post above.

However, we are currently in IRC with x10 staff. So yeah. :D

He claims to be a staff member, which if he is, then he has now changed my mind about the behavior of the staff of x10. x10 staff has been really calm and supportive till now, but not anymore.

If its so important, why are you venting here? Why not use your backups? Oh thats right! You forgot to tell your secretary to do that.

This is why I say, when you don't know the complete thing, you should not interfere in other people's problem.xinight just go and Read the other threads that I have posted in. You will see that, the day, just as we had made the important changes and updates on the website, the site stopped working suddenly. Now, if I had known if such a thing was going to happen all of a sudden, I would not have made those updates, or as I have been saying before, If I had received a notification, I would have made a backup, the very moment.

I request you to stay on IRC as forums are not for you, or if you do try to help someone, get to know the whole problem first, and try not to piss them off them even more.

@DeadBattery
What problems are you facing now, arjsoffadd51?

I have written it in the first post mate.
But to let you know again. It shows me I have been moved to fris, but I do not have access to my files and my database, since many days.

After reading the update here by Corey-
http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/128552-update-update.html

I apologize to all the people who are having issues during these moves... we spent a lot of time and money planning this last move and are very disappointed that a number in some encoded file has just erased everything we have done for the last month. This is the worst possible outcome and not even something we considered after all of our tests showed such great results. We will continue to try our best and get our backup plan implemented as soon as we can.

Does my account also fall in this category?

And does it mean I will have to wait another couple or days or weeks for me to get back my files and database??

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I think this debate has gone on long enough.
I also think staff needs to look into this.

Escalating

Status
Not open for further replies.