Not Able to access Control Panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfyscom

Reaction score
When I try to access the control panel page I get page cannot be displayed. At the same time I cannot upload via ftp which I was able to do ooth just last night. I am also not able to see my website it also shows page cannot be displayed. This is all just since this morning. Is the server down or something?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Lotus does seem to be experiencing some down time currently. It should be resolved soon, but I cannot say exactly when.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
When I try to access the control panel page I get page cannot be displayed. At the same time I cannot upload via ftp which I was able to do ooth just last night. I am also not able to see my website it also shows page cannot be displayed. This is all just since this morning. Is the server down or something?

Lotus should be back up and running fine now. Please try accessing your website again.

Please review the http://forums.x10hosting.com/service-alerts/ category prior to posting a server downtime issue. The most of times, the issue has been already seen and is being worked on.

There is nothing in the Service Alerts regarding Lotus for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.