Not able to add co.cc domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

notebookbatteryinfo

Reaction score
I tried to add an co.cc domain to my account and got the followed error:

Using nameservers with the following IPs: 99.198.122.2 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

What is wrong? I added ns1.x10hosting.com at co.cc in the settings, the server ns2.x10hosting could not be added because of this error at co.cc:

IP Address 108.178.57.230 (ns2.x10hosting.com) is listed in the Spamhaus Block List.

If you believe, you have received this message in error, please contact customer support click here.

The Spamhaus Project is an international organisation founded by Steve Linford in 1998 to track e-mail spammers and spam-related activity. It is named for the anti-spam jargon term coined by Linford, spamhaus, a pseudo-German expression for an ISP or other firm which spams or willingly provides service to spammers.

Last edited:

forumafrique78

Reaction score
Hi notebookbatteryinfo,

I get same error! I create a support ticket.
But you have given accurate information about Spamhaus Block List.

Create a support on your account portal with these informations, they can help support service to resolve problems.

Kind regards,

hiddenx1

Reaction score
DNS of x10 hosting has problems.
ns2 is not for chopin server because it has different ip.
ns4 has the ip of chopin server but it gives timeout so there is no way you can add your co.cc domain instead if creating your own nameservers with the ip of chopin.

I have created mine and my problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.