Not able to login

Status
Not open for further replies.

romainm

Reaction score
Please help: I have tried to login into my account however the following error comes up:

The forum account you are logging into does not have an existing link to an x10Hosting hosting account.

Please be sure you are using the correct account to access x10Hosting's account management system. You should be using the forum account that you provided during the hosting account signup process. If you are not, this error is most likely the result.

If you have successfully logged into the account system in the past, this error may be the result of the hosting account no longer existing. If you have not accessed your x10Hosting account in an extended period of time, it may have been terminated with our inactivity policy.

If you've recently signed up to find that your account errored during creation, and you selected to "reattempt" or "cancel" your account signup, you will see this message until you sign up for an account again.

To receive a definite answer regarding the status of your account, open a support ticket at: http://support.x10hosting.com

Thank you very much!

Romain

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you tell us what is your cpanel username?

dito7967

Reaction score
It is telling you that your forum account is not linked with your hosting account.
What likely caused this is you not setting up the forum account correctly during the account creation.
Use the forum account you used at signup to login to the account panel... if the problem persists post back on this thread with your cPanel name and we'll try to help out as much as we can.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi romainm,

I am escalating your thread. Staff will look into it

Status
Not open for further replies.