Not able to open the cPanel login page, or my website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Your site is loading fine for me.Flush your DNS and try

juneyd

Reaction score
I flushed it, and it's still not loading, nor is the cPanel login page =/ Just gives me a connection time-out after 30 seconds.

I've also tried this from different computers & different internet connections (& a combination of those), and on none of them it loaded?

jermmm

Reaction score
I am having the same problem. It appears my ISP (comcast) is blocking 69.175.122.178 (stoli.x10hosting.com). I cannot connect to FTP, IMAP mail, view my site or the control panel from my home connection.

When I take my laptop onto public wifi (provide by Google), I am able to do everything, albeit much slower then my home connection.
If I use a proxy server, I am able to connect to my site and login to the control panel. It looks like this is the fault of the ISPs.

note: I can connect to 69.175.121.58 (cossacks.x10hosting.com)

Last edited:

juneyd

Reaction score
I.. Wow, I tried a proxy, and it loads fine.

My provider is Telfort, a Dutch company, and before this we had CompuServe (which should be an American company).. CompuServe got taken over by Telfort only a month or so ago, and I think at the start I could still access my site & the control panel, but now I can't anymore.

I'm afraid I'll just have to proxy because there's not much I can do about this =/.. I don't know why they're blocking it, and I don't think it can be fixed.. I don't know why the x10hosting.com main site & my account panel do work, though. I'll also have to assume that my University network has a provider that blocks the site as well.

I, on the other hand, can connect to stoli but not to cossacks. Care to swap, Jermmm? Hah. Thank you, anyway, that was really helpful & explained a lot.

Any suggestions for a proper proxy site (without billions of ads) so I can at least update my site properly?

Status
Not open for further replies.