Not able to view sub-hosts

Gooby200

Reaction score
hey. ok, i have this huge problem that i dont know if anyone can help me with.

when i used to go to my friend's site, or any other site hosted under x10hosting.com, i was able to view the site fine, this was like a week ago, now i try going to his site, but it says that the server is taking to long to respond. anytime i go to anyone's site hosted under x10hosting.com, it gives me that error with a timeout. but, the thing is, i can go to www.x10hosting.com perfectly. its just the ones hosted under that. i use firefox, and i tried with IE but the same problem is happening. If anyone can help, it would be great. Also, if u need more explaination, then just ask. :) thanks a ton.

Last edited:

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Its a server problem, i think x10 is on the business server, therefore always up.

Wait, i think we are swapping servers soon, to a new server, hopefully without problems.

Chris Z

Reaction score
I've seen this problem several times, and i'd like to diagnose it as the firewall blocking your IP address or something similar, correct me if i'm wrong, but if this is the case, then you need to contact Corey or Bryon about this so they can remove your IP from the firewall

Micro

Retired staff <i> (11-12-2008)</I>
Reaction score
Actually, the servers down :p

Edit:: was !

Last edited:

Gooby200

Reaction score
nope, its still says its not loading the page :(. billybob, how can i contact them for them to message me back or something?

o, and i think it migth be blocking my ip. cuz i go onto the sites with proxys, and it works perfectly...

Last edited:

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, x10 and the forums are hosted on a different server.The site are on a server that has been giving us prblems lately, we're switching servers this week.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Alejandro said:
Yeah, x10 and the forums are hosted on a different server.The site are on a server that has been giving us prblems lately, we're switching servers this week.

Ya if people noticed the business server was moved ealier...as with the downtime:(

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
actually the down time was because the name servers were changed

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris S said:
actually the down time was because the name servers were changed

Oh....wierd they were changed....oh well this world is getting too complicated...i dnt mind except. I mean hosting has flaws like any other computer..stuff breaks and happens...people will complain and get over it.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
Chris S said:
might of misread what was said

What...i get what you said....oh well...your back and thats what counts:)

Gooby200

Reaction score
i REALLY dont think it has ne thing to do with the servers or switching tho. cuz i mean, if i cant get on it with my ip, but i can with a proxy ip, wouldn't that mean my ip is being blocked or soemthing?

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
try this

Start | Run | cmd | hit run

commands to type

ipconfig /flushdns | exit

Gooby200

Reaction score
Chris S said:
try this

Start | Run | cmd | hit run

commands to type

ipconfig /flushdns | exit

doesn't that clear my cache? shouldn't my cache be cleared right after i click clear cache on mozilla? or does that code just renew my ip or something?

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
it clears the cache of the internet thingy. i am not sure if the entire cache is cleared with mozilla

Gooby200

Reaction score
the internet thingy is called Internet Explorer ;) lol. unless u mean connection :-{. Whelp, that didn't really help tho. cuz i tried it, and didn't do anything lol. is there anyway for you to check if my ip is being blocked by firewall?

Gooby200

Reaction score
ne ways, i still cant view it. so if we switched servers already, what could it be?