not enough experience to figure it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yourdre2

Reaction score
I can't "remove website" that is connected to site builder.
I just keep getting redirected to site builder.
PLZ. HELP!!!! Thank you in advance for your time!

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Hi, when you click 'remove website', a box pops up, at the bottom of the pop up it says 'Remove Published Files' <- Something similar to that. Check that box and then the site should remove.

yourdre2

Reaction score
when i click remove website i get sent to site builder and i read the post from a few days ago you helped with a similar prob. but my site builder does not have
a remove webpage button or anything like that.
I am pulling my hair out!!! Thank you for the time you are spending with me

usama_rasab27

Reaction score
Are you on the simple x10hosting control panel or cpanel x3 control panel. If you are on the simple control panel switch to x3 and try from there.

yourdre2

Reaction score
sorry I don't think I know how, I can't find anything to remove webpage in cpanel x

peppermi

Reaction score
Is it a file or dectory or an installed file such as Wordpress, RV or manually uploaded by you

yourdre2

Reaction score
no, on this one it,s my main index and i started to do it with site builder and now i want to do something else but it will only use sitebuilder until i remove webpage and then add another custom page but i cant remove !! PLZ. help me Peppermi!!

Thanks

yourdre2

Reaction score
i have deleted all the files to try and be able to "remove webpage" but it still dont work.
i only deleted file that i uploaded or created involved with that page!

peppermi

Reaction score
If i'm reading your post right you want to completely remover the project when you go to RVSite Builder under the projects their is a remove button that will clear everything that you build for that project

bVWDxbZ.png

yourdre2

Reaction score
when i go to sitebuilder there is no projects i guess when i clicked on remove in cpanel it deleted but it still is sitting in my index domain:(

yourdre2

Reaction score
i deleted all files pertaining to this one page i think but other then that i dont know how to remove it from file manager.
do you????

Thanks!

yourdre2

Reaction score
Can I just default back to brand new somehow and start over because Anna said my other pages are no good either .
I think I can do a better job second go round ;)

Thank you

peppermi

Reaction score
ya just delete all files in public_html do NOT delete public_html if you do then your in trouble xD

yourdre2

Reaction score
will that get rid of the one hogging up my index domain? Im going to try right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.