Not quite finished but ready for critiques and comments

dqvteatro

Reaction score
Well, to the point:

http://www.dalequevateatro.com.ar

It's in spanish, but you can still comment on it regarding its design if not its contents (as a matter of fact I would very much like so).

It's a website for some theatre producers, showcasing a musical play for kids tying recycling and other ecological issues to classic tales and characters.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

nightbandit

Reaction score
Good job. It looks very good for a theater site. The only thing I would recommend changing is the background, I think it just seems too out of place. And you might want to add controls to the pictures page, like next, back, etc. This is for a theater right? Shouldn't you say where the theater is located? Or does Dalequeva just write scripts?

Also you forgot punctuation in the second-to-last paragraph. Where it says Dalequeva takes you where you want (in spanish of course).

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
Yes i think its all very nice for a theater, the only thing that i dont like is the background, it is out of place just like nightbandit mentioned.

Good Luck

dqvteatro

Reaction score
Hello. Thanks for the replies. A few characteristics of the website are so in accordance to what the site owners asked for. Other points I'll consider very seriously. As for now, the website is in process of being updated. I'll post a message here when it's done.
Thanks a lot for your opinions!!!

Zenax

Reaction score
Hey,

I like the menu at the top of the page. I am not a fan of the background that has been used. As people have been posting I think that it looks out of place.

Good luck ...

vazersg

Reaction score
Menu is ok .. but don';t know feel there is something missing in your backround (red), it does not looks that nice. I know you want to give people feel of a stage/theatre ... but the design is just missing something. Especially the shape of the line building the theatre ... just not so strong.

Maybe try to give a bit color touch or some decoration to make it more natural. Currently it's not that natural.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Well, to the point:

http://www.dalequevateatro.com.ar

It's in spanish, but you can still comment on it regarding its design if not its contents (as a matter of fact I would very much like so).

It's a website for some theatre producers, showcasing a musical play for kids tying recycling and other ecological issues to classic tales and characters.

Thanks in advance.

Very well done. I like the design. It's visually attractive and still organized and simple.

Edit: I just scrolled up to read through some other people's comments, and it seems like they don't like the background. I can't really see the background from my computer because I have a 1024 by 768 resolution, so I can't really comment on if I like it or not. :p

Last edited: