email: aenman123@yahoo.com

PLEASE IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS WITH NO EMAIL,
I REALLY NEED TO MOVE MY WEBSITE,
ADMINS PLEASE GET BACK TO ME

Jordan

Reaction score
Same here. Requested hosting with the Advanced plan for
Subdomain: nhs-crhs.x10hosting.com
Yesterday at 12:30 CDT (Central-North American)
username: nhsadmin
email: jordanschnaidt@gmail.com

Have not received email so far. All attempts at locating the subdomain have proven failure.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes they are moving to a new server..you all clicked activation link in e-mail you got???

And you didnt use somebody else's forum account...so check e-mail on forum account and make sure you clicked link

Jordan

Reaction score
Umm, maybe you didn't get it, but we didn't receive any email about the hosting account. And obviously if we hadn't activated the forum accounts, we couldn't be posting here. So, what email were you referring to?

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
There are three e-mails

1. Activate Forum Account
2. Should have gotten e-mail to confirm hosting account
3. Hosting details

But there has been a lot of prob with number 3 lately

rahul2006

Reaction score
The Problem Is Not Tht Just Check Ur Server Settings
May Be Problem In Email?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
rahul2006 said:
The Problem Is Not Tht Just Check Ur Server Settings
May Be Problem In Email?

Please keep it a bit civil. Telling the admins ( or another member, which is who that was ) to check their settings - wasn't quite helpful.

You really didn't answer their question either.

Have you checked / double checked the inbox AND spam / bulk mail folder? Have you checked to see that your e-mail service is not blocking ( bouncing ) the e-mails?

Has it been more than 24 hrs since you signed up for hosting? ( It has seemed that it sometimes takes 24 hrs to recieve e-mail after you activate your hosting )

Instead of ordering the admins to fix things, please be patient and at least curtious when another member offers suggestions.

Last edited:

ikki()

Reaction score
Ok guys, we are well aware of your problems. Stop posting in rahul's thread about how you're not recieving your account details. There have been many problems with the server lately. Give it about 24 hours, and make sure you check your Spam folders.

aenman

Reaction score
i finnally got my details after after 4 days, rite when the server is changeing, wonderful i cant even test anything

Last edited:

Jordan

Reaction score
We're probably posting because we want a record somewhere that we've signed up and not received number 3 of those emails listed. We're probably telling the admins what to do because we don't see any admin response to it, which gives the impression that they're not doing anything. And we're probably checking our spam/junk folders for the emails as well. Unless you think we all have an IQ of 20, just let us keep posting the details. The threads can all be deleted after its over.

Oh, and StarShine, Rahul was posting a suggestion that was quite civil. It could indeed be the server settings or something wrong with the SMTP protocols. Instead of dismissing the idea with a retort, kindly accept it and bring it to those in charge. I'm sure they've considered it, but the fact that their members are giving them suggestions rather than flaming them would probably be a comforting fact.

rahul2006

Reaction score
Ok Guys I Got The Actiation Link Of Hosting
Just Check Email Which Is Been Setup In The Forum
Dont Check The Email Which U submitted In Hosting Details Check Ur Forum Email
U Will Have Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.