Not Sending Or Receiving Emails From Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyice

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I've recently signed up with Google Apps to host my emails and I've changed everything to what they are supposed to be. Now that I've changed it I can't receive or send any emails from my website. Could someone please help me?? PLEASE and thank you so much in advance for taking the time to help me out!

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This thread in the News and Announcement forum should explain things for you. Support for external mail services has been dropped due to continued abuse, since x10Hosting can't enforce mail policies when they're used but still suffers the blacklist/spamlist consequences. (Getting off of a blacklist is an awful lot harder than getting onto one.) Again, the kids who won't play nice spoil it for everybody else.

ladyice

Reaction score
This thread in the News and Announcement forum should explain things for you. Support for external mail services has been dropped due to continued abuse, since x10Hosting can't enforce mail policies when they're used but still suffers the blacklist/spamlist consequences. (Getting off of a blacklist is an awful lot harder than getting onto one.) Again, the kids who won't play nice spoil it for everybody else.

Thank you for your quick reply. That really sucks and yes you are right, someone always has to do something that will spoil it for the rest of us. :frown:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
And thank you for understanding, even though I know you're disappointed. It's very refreshing not to have to duck and shield my delicate eyes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.