Not sure where togo from here-

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpled2

Reaction score
Good Day!

A Long while back - I had an inquiry about installing a NEW FORUM.
Now my question is, can I install another software along side the one i have already
have without it being overwritten? I ask because then, I can manually transfer all my links over to the new site. Since I already know that installing a new fresh forum would delete everything.

jensen

Reaction score
It depends on what forum you are using. Some uses MySQL in the backend so if you reinstalled or made a new one, you can transfer all that back end information to the new forums. Some uses flatfiles, that's another beast :)

What forum software are you planning to use?

purpled2

Reaction score
Only after that cloud fare scare did X10 Hosting decided to permanently suspend my account.
Well, I really believe that the decision was rash and premature.
But, I do understand, Those with a long standing free service either are booted [Removed]
Or they eventually spend money to keep the company in business.

Big business is the root of all evil. When it's your turn to stand before divine trial and I'm being asked if you either stay or go,
What do you think I will say? Sure, It may not be personal, That's what you will say, But you have no idea, how truly responsible you are for hundreds, If not thousands, and it may be more than that, of others that just a victim of 'Business'.

Enjoy it whilst you still can. Justice comes sooner or later and when it does, you will remember what you have done.

Maybe, you could have pointed it out before hand-
Maybe you could of brought it to my attention-

But, you didn't ,you acted accordingly to your own satisfaction based on bias rules.

Trust me.. you haven't heard the last of me.

gflash76

Reaction score
I must have missed where he was booted in the first place. *shrugs*

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what the Cloudflare situation has to do with this, but generally speaking if your account is found to be trafficking warez, you can expect a permanent suspension. Closing topic, since that's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.