Not Suspended...just a question related

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneten

Reaction score
I am awaiting for my account to be configured to the new paid hosting (the 20 a year new one) but in the meen time I am hosting on corporate plan. Now if I place the code in my webpage but it does not show up on my page what can I do? for example this is my index.html page http://oneten.x10hosting.com/jrjpbh/index.html and another question how would I place code on pages that are a result of mysql datatbases ie photo album, guestbook, calendar, etc?

lambada

Reaction score
Providing the ad code is in the source you wont be suspended as we always look in the source first.

Also you could ask on their support sections as to where to insert some ad code, or look on the forums as several pieces of software have had ad placement guides written for them.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi OneTen, I sent you an Email about your paid hosting. I was a little confused about the domain that you put down. It is currently pointing somewhere else. Did you just want me to transfer this account over?

oneten

Reaction score
Hi OneTen, I sent you an Email about your paid hosting. I was a little confused about the domain that you put down. It is currently pointing somewhere else. Did you just want me to transfer this account over?
can you just change the account i have now
oneten.x10hosting.com?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Transferring it now. I think you're only the second person I've seen that lives in NH ;)

-Corey
Edit:
Your transfer was completed last night, going to close this. Feel free to open a new thread if you need more assistance.

-Corey

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.