not the Newsletter Promo but....

luni1

Reaction score
i think its funny...at how fast and how many replies that, that thread has got all ready!!!

looks like the odds of me getting that domain just went down the drain!!....lol

anyone else find it funny, most the people who posted only have like less then 10 posts in the forum????
looks like someone is trying to get that free domain....lol

dyfuse

Reaction score
Well, that's just very interesting.

I mean, we would all like to have the opportunity to get a free domain, but sometimes you have to work for it.

I say for those people who posted "I want a domain" with 10 posts or less, its just a way to draw them into the forums....but soon enough...they will most likely turn away again and disappear.

Last edited:

luni1

Reaction score
i posted that i want a domain, but i mean..i really do...:p
ive been working for it ...well sorta...ive helped a few people..and i even had a 13 year old kid from here message me on aim and ive been helping him out some...

dyfuse

Reaction score
It's awesome that you've been helping heaps of people :) Keep up the good work!

Well, I suppose for all those who posted "I want a domain" and everyone else....we'll just have to wait and see what this "Newsletter Promo" is all about!

t2t2t

Reaction score
I had large urge to click the report button for all "I want a domain" posts... But i haven't received newsletter yet so I'm just gonna do nothing :(

luni1

Reaction score
Domain Give Away

This special is through the newsletter only. I have created a thread in the promos section of x10, everyone that posts the phrase below will be entered into the contest to win a free domain for a year or $6(Paypal only).

The winning phrase is "I want a domain!", click on the more link below to go to the thread. I will stop taking entries next Saturday and pull the winner by Sunday. Only one entry per person(We will check IPs!).

thats all it says in the newsletter....so i dont know...

dyfuse

Reaction score
Ah! I see....I simply haven't received the newsletter yet.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw the newsletter just now and when I went to post 414 replies! I thought it might be an old thread.....;)

wh00p101

Reaction score
I saw the newsletter last night jsut before going to bed and noticed it in there. and thought that it would be a high post thread.

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Heh.
So far it has 433 replies. The chances of you winning it are 0.0023094688221709006928406466512702%.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I had large urge to click the report button for all "I want a domain" posts... But i haven't received newsletter yet so I'm just gonna do nothing :(

Look under your forum profile. There should be a check box to enable newsletters from admin.

Its funny to see half the people posting the wrong entry answer. Wonder if it counts if you say something like " I would like a domain" or "Please, I want a domain"?

Just saw a person with a total of 3 posts enter, no chance they could have got the news letter.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Look under your forum profile. There should be a check box to enable newsletters from admin.

Its funny to see half the people posting the wrong entry answer. Wonder if it counts if you say something like " I would like a domain" or "Please, I want a domain"?

Just saw a person with a total of 3 posts enter, no chance they could have got the news letter.

its weird. but anyways, most of them just come forums, log, and get out. So, they just posted to get a free domain :D

well, and good for us :D stupid people writing the wrong answer means less competitors and more chances to us win \o\

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
True... Wonder how many people have signed up new users to enter mutliple times?
Checking the IP will only catch out the dumber of these people. Smarter ones would use a @$&#* or simply @#$%^&*@#.

I have a static IP so this rules any of the above for me ;P

I still cant beleive WOWchat/VMKsocial was so stupid as to sign up a 2nd hosting account and then he got suspended. lol.
Some people just dont think and take silly risks.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I got the newsletter a few days ago. But I won the weekly promotion on my first week of participating here...so I think it would be horribly cheap to go and enter myself here too xD

~~Ben

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now I feel cheap, I also won the weekly promo. But what are the chances I win this anyway?

Maybe this is a way for Corey to get a good idea as to how many people read the news letter !

Swiblet

Reaction score
Awww, sowwy xD You're not cheap. You're just...horribly stingy =)

~~Ben

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Let's do one thing, okay i.e if it is allowed, why don't you enter and then if by any chance you win it, though the chances look slim, you can sell the domain for credits. How's the idea?