Nothing works?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikester

Reaction score
Hi; I Created an account two days ago. Received an email confirmation a few hours later that the account was created. I created a Forum account with no problems.

Going to the subdomain address I was assigned (http://mikester.x10hosting.com/) I get the following message:
"The page you requested is not available, please try again in a few minutes. Alternatively you can use the form below to find what you are looking for."

Logging in at (https://x10hosting.com/control/?) - "The Account Management Panel" Gives me a brief account description, and a link to cPanel that does not work.

Near the top of the "The Account Management Panel" page there is a message that states:
"We currently have new hardware online. If you have a sign-up attempt that is failing, please cancel that attempt via the hosting page then sign-up for an account again at our sign-up page."

The link to the "hosting" page in the previous instructions only links back to Account Management page, and there is no option anywhere on that page to delete anything. Trying to sign up for an account again only results in an error message that states users can only have one account (forgive me for not posting the verbatim text on that one).

Trying to get into cPanel only results in a blank page with "[a fatal error or timeout occurred while processing this directive]"

I Have been checking the server upgrade status since - no updates there. On Friday the 12th the last status reported that servers "Chopin and Lotus" were undergoing upgrades that would be finished by that evening. According to the email that I got - my account was placed on a server named "cossacks". I'm not sure if this is a new server that is being added, an existing server that is being upgraded, if waiting patiently is the best option, or if I should be asking for assistance in this matter.

Can anybody give me a heads up here?

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Hello,

There was a problem in creating your account. We may need to terminate it and you may have to create a new account again. Do you want us to proceed with the termination ?

mikester

Reaction score
That would be fine with me, please send an email when complete. Thanks!

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Account has been terminated. You should be able to signup for a new account now.

Status
Not open for further replies.