Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The new IP for ns1.x10hosting.com is 74.86.117.243

ns2.x10hosting.com is staying the same.

You only have to update the IP if you set it at your registrar, most people just have the ns1.x10hosting.com set.

-Corey

scheols

Reaction score
My domain still works, so I'm guessing this is for A record users.

nesho

Reaction score
i use
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com
in my domain in working good

DizzyTechnology

Reaction score
It seems that things are working, as my domain pings to the right IP. I use OpenDNS, so I used their cache check to make sure everything is resolving correctly; it is. However, cPanel still tells me my shared server IP is 70.86.238.114, though it also tells me I am on cossacks, which I know is the correct server. Should I be concerned? I just don't want to lose any of the changes I have made to my site in the last few days.

Minjer

Reaction score
It seems that things are working, as my domain pings to the right IP. I use OpenDNS, so I used their cache check to make sure everything is resolving correctly; it is. However, cPanel still tells me my shared server IP is 70.86.238.114, though it also tells me I am on cossacks, which I know is the correct server. Should I be concerned? I just don't want to lose any of the changes I have made to my site in the last few days.
Yes, cPanel still tells us our shared server IP is 70.86.238.114 so that I can not connect my domain name.;)
Edit:
Oh...sometime is normal...sometimes isn't...

Last edited:

commonyd

Reaction score
Well it's okay isn't it? Can't the DNS Nameserver be a different physical server than the actual server that is hosting you?

os242

Reaction score
Hi there:

Could anyone help me to use my domain?
I bought a domain and I have used ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com as DNS with their respective IP's; after that I went to CPanel and Parked the domain there with a redirection to Public_Html/federacion where my files are; I do not know what else to do, if I go and type the domain which is federacion-carmelitas.org.mx the browser responds that it cannot find the address, could you tell me what is missing?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.