[NULLED SCRIPTS] Account Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Hello,

My account is suspended. Please unsuspend my account. I already asked this from your support center but still didn't get responce.

Thanks

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Account Suspension

Hi dvrabii,

Your account suspension comes into zero tolerance policy. So your account remains suspended.

dvrabii

Reaction score
What does means "zero tolerance policy"? What time my account will remain suspended until?

Have no idea what nulled scripts I used and even don't know what is nulled and what is not nulled script.
Even can't remove something from my host because it is suspended.

Thanks

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What does means "zero tolerance policy"? What time my account will remain suspended until?

Have no idea what nulled scripts I used and even don't know what is nulled and what is not nulled script.
Even can't remove something from my host because it is suspended.

Thanks

Zero Tolerance means once the violation has occured (in this case, the uploading of nullified scripts), your hosting is suspended permanently.

Nulled script is essentially a more specific incarnation of Warez - it's a pay software script that has been modified to make it a free script, which is not legal to own or use. If you feel the suspension is in error we can escalate it to staff, but once the script's been found the account goes away permanently.

dvrabii

Reaction score
What I have to do for my account will become suspended?

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What I have to do for my account will become suspended?

If you mean what do you have to do to get it unsuspended, you've only got one option, and that's to challenge the suspension.

The problem there is the account gets reviewed and if the nulled scripts are found, it stays suspended. Assuming the suspension is valid and there -are- nulled scripts on your account, you will remain suspended permanently.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Why you just couldn't tell me to remove this script without my account suspension? I just uploaded it to my subdomain to see how it works. I repeat that didn't know that this script is nulled.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Why you just couldn't tell me to remove this script without my account suspension? I just uploaded it to my subdomain to see how it works. I repeat that didn't know that this script is nulled.

Because you -cant- remove it. You've been suspended for violating the X10 Terms of Service that you agreed to upon signing up. You can't log into FTP to erase it, and your cPanel access was revoked.

All you could try and do is challenge the suspension, but if the script is nulled and illegal, your account will end up remaining suspended. From the sounds of it, wherever you got that script was a bit shady and gave you an illegal copy of the script in question.

dvrabii

Reaction score
Livewire, why do you need to use quotes?

I would have possibility to remove it if you didn't suspend my account. You should tell me to remove it first before suspending my account. But you didn't do it because you've got stupid terms. It's a disrespectiion to suspend account without notification.

Also you couldn't rename my post title from Account Suspension to [NULLED SCRIPTS] Account Suspension because I created this post. Not you.

Don't need this account any more because don't want to have deals with such a stupid conditions as your hosting service has and stupid advocates.

Last edited:

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score

I would have possibility to remove it if you didn't suspend my account. You should tell me to remove it first before suspending my account. But you didn't do it because you've got stupid terms. It's a disrespectiion to suspend account without notification.

Also you couldn't rename my post title from Account Suspension to [NULLED SCRIPTS] Account Suspension because I created this post. Not you.

Don't need this account any more because don't want to have deals with such a stupid conditions as your hosting service has and stupid advocates.

1) I use quotes so if the original message would ever be modified by someone, the original message is still there.

2) I never tried to rename the thread topic; I'm not listed as a moderator or admin, but I'm confused where this even came from - the first time I -saw- the thread it was named that way. I have no reason to rename the thread, even if I had the capacity to do so.

3) You agreed to the TOS, you broke it, and now you're upset because of our "stupid conditions?" I think there's enough said here. You agreed to abide by them; if you don't want to, that's fine. Have fun at another host.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
dvrabii, I see some ridiculous rebuttals to suspensions but saying you agreed to something then being mad that we're enforcing what you agreed to is beyond ridiculous. If you didn't agree to the terms when signing up you shouldn't have signed up.

Also, why would you think that putting something illegal on our servers is okay? Why would you then go on to think that we should allow you to do it and give you a warning about it? You broke the law, you should actually be fined and brought to court according to US law. Why do you think we would help you break the law by giving you time to remove them while they remain online?

I suggest you follow the rules wherever you go next because no host allows nulled scripts.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score

Hi dvrabii,

I am the one that renamed this thread. Text inside brackets, [ ], are called labels. I added the [NULLED SCRIPTS] label so people that come to help you will know immediately what they will be dealing with inside the ticket. Do not pick on Livewire just because he is telling you something that you are not happy with, because everything he is saying is factual, and I fully support and endorse the assistance he has provided for you so far.

It does not matter if you need this account anymore or not, as your access to it will not be restored.

- Adam

Blake T

Reaction score
Dvrabii is wrong....

x10hosting is so great. I like it very much. Dvrabii will not able to find such hosting

mc se7en

Reaction score
1) I use quotes so if the original message would ever be modified by someone, the original message is still there.

2) I never tried to rename the thread topic; I'm not listed as a moderator or admin, but I'm confused where this even came from - the first time I -saw- the thread it was named that way. I have no reason to rename the thread, even if I had the capacity to do so.

3) You agreed to the TOS, you broke it, and now you're upset because of our "stupid conditions?" I think there's enough said here. You agreed to abide by them; if you don't want to, that's fine. Have fun at another host.

There has been a rash of comical nulled script crybabies lately… makes this forum far more enjoyable.

Live said exactly what I was going to say: Don't get mad over "stupid" rules if you agreed to them when you signed up. You did say you'd follow them, so don't come crying to us when you get in trouble for breaking them.

Also, anyone on staff in the forum has the right to edit the title of whatever thread they see fit, no matter who made it. It was changed so that people dealing with this thread would have an idea of what they were dealing with before they even had to read the first post. It happens a lot. Get over it.

This gives me an idea...

mc se7en

Reaction score
hAhaHaHa is this the joke of the year by dvrabii ?

sadly, i think he's serious. a lot of people have been contesting nulled script bans lately while proudly describing why they had them in the first place (thereby admitting guilt)

Status
Not open for further replies.