Nulled Scripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Where? :dunno:

Hi worzox,

You were suspended for having nulled scripts on your x10Hosting free hosting account.

For more information about nulled scripts, see this page: http://parkzer.co.cc/x10hosting/nulledscripts

Using nulled scripts breaches our Terms of Service and falls under our zero-tolerance policy, so you will not be unsuspended. If you are 100% sure that you were not using nulled scripts, you can request an appeal here, and your account will be reinvestigated.

- Adam

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Here are some details from our logs, specifically listing the file path causing the suspension

Code:
  Meta Name:         dgt generic nulled scripts
  Date Logged:       Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:05:12
  Data Scanned:      Sat, 23 Jan 2010 20:06:15
  Hosting Node:      starka
  Hosting Username:  worzox
  Scan Type:         cpfileman
  Filepath:          /home/worzox/public_html/forum
  Log Location:      /var/log/filegal/starka.dgt.23-01-2010.15-06-11
  Suspend Attempt:   True
  Suspension Result: Successful
 >     User worzox suspended.

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you saying that you had no "altered" scripts?
No scripts that normally cost you, but you got from a "friend" or "some site" for free or at a big discount?
If you really are sure that every script you had on your site was legit, I will escalate it so the Admins can review it.
But please, don't waste their time. If there are nulled scripts on the site, you will not be allowed back into your hosting account.

nadish

Reaction score
Its really great to see a script that can catch nulled scripts... Well I'm seeing this for the first time... Thanx God I never used any nulled script..

Status
Not open for further replies.