nurvtek.org whats up with the mx10.m10

Status
Not open for further replies.

entityx47

Reaction score
I own www.nurvtek.org and www.nurvtek.net but for some reason you cannot go to www.nurvtek.org you have to type in www.nurvtek.org.x10.mx to visit my nurvtek.org site, I am 20% away from renting some VPS servers but id like to get this resolved as soon as possible..

please e-mail me back at ntek101@gmail.com

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

That will depend on how you added the domains in your cPanel. You need to buy/register the domains, point their nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com, then park or add them as addon domains in your cPanel, without appending .x10.mx. Remove the ones you currently have first so they don't take up unnecessary space.

Thanks.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
1. Take off the parked domain and the subdomain first.

2. Go to the Account Panel and change your main domain to the one you want. UNCHECK Use an x10Hosting subdomain as my account's main domain . That was your problem.

entityx47

Reaction score
I need Admin help with this issue, i have been trying everything

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

When I uncheck "Use an x10Hosting subdomain as my account's main domain" it sais "The domain you have supplied is already in use."

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

there are no parked or addon domains

---------- Post added at 07:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

"2. Go to the Account Panel and change your main domain to the one you want. UNCHECK Use an x10Hosting subdomain as my account's main domain . That was your problem."

that's what im trying

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

im not having the problem with www.nurvtek.net ??

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
That domain is linked to another account. Are you aware that only one account per person is permitted?

entityx47

Reaction score
ive created 2 seperate accounts for nurvtek.net and nurvtek.org for almost a year and have had no problems?

www.tinypic.com/r/sys4cw/7

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Im not sure what your saying? www.nurvtek.net and www.nurvtek.org have been running fine I need to get nurvtek.org back online asap if possible x10 staff

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Since this issue cannot be resolved by the Community Support team, I am going to escalate this thread to a support ticket in our support section so that people better-equipped to deal with your issue can look at it. As a result, this will lock the thread you are currently viewing. To access the new ticket, either click on the yellow bar on top of this thread, or log into your account panel at http://x10hosting.com/control and click the "Support" link on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.