Votes: 22 73.3%
  • ATI

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
By far nVidia... never had a problem with one of their cards...

Have had multiple problems with ATI cards before which is why I do not buy them and recommend nVidia to people who are making computers or people I build computers for.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
nVidia. They currently are top of the line, but ATI is starting to catch up!

Correction: nVidia USED to be top of the line.

ATi is beating nVidia's socks off at this moment. The nVidia 9 series is identical to that of the 8-series statistically, and I just compared to the 200 series with ATi's 4870 (roughly same price). I can tell you right now that nVidia's cards are rubbish compared to ATi's.

The ATi HD4870 is the god among all graphics cards right now. Heck the ATi HD4870 X2 is the god of gods among all graphics cards.

The ATi HD5870 is going to have the computing power of 1.5 TERAFLOPS! Imagine that in CrossFire! :eek4:

Zangetsu

Reaction score
ATI is currently has the best graphics cards
ATI supports dx 10.1 nvidia does not also there are some SLI issues with the 9800 gx2 cards

omoney

Reaction score
I think drivers for the 4800 series are still relatively new and that is probably why nVidia can outperform ATI at the moment. On the plus side it seems that ATI is spitting out new drivers very often and I assume this will improve the performance of their newer cards greatly =)

themcman1

Reaction score
At the moment, I don't have a preference. Both companies have a really good middle-range lineup, even if they're both a bit bloated at the moment. ATI has the fastest card, but nvidia has the card which is the best speed for the price.