[OFF][150 - 300 credits]Advertise on SohailTech

Sohail

Reaction score
I am hosting a web designing community site that gains a lot of visitors, I am offering spaces on two sites and their Awstats and prices are listed below.

http://forums.sohailtech.com/

Awstats
picture1xn6.png

Price one month - 150 credits
Sizes - 728*90
Format - JPG
Others - Detailed ad manager account included (OpenX)

http://sohailtech.com/

Awstats
picture2jx3.png

Price one month - 300 credits
Sizes - 430*50
Format - PNG

Others - Displayed in Flash, purchasing 2 spaces doubles the priority

PM me if you would like more info or if you are interested in purchasing an advertisement space on one or both of my sites.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay I'll reply now, by the way I just noticed the Awstats aren't showing... I'll fix it soon when I get the chance.

Sohail

Reaction score
Okay I have added the banners to both website and made an Ad Manager account for you which I will PM you about now.

Anyone else? :)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, frznmnky; I've added your banner. If you would like your banner updated, let me know and I'll replace it with a newer version. :)
(If anyone is wondering, I work for Sohail at STech. ;) )

frznmnky

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay, frznmnky; I've added your banner. If you would like your banner updated, let me know and I'll replace it with a newer version. :)
(If anyone is wondering, I work for Sohail at STech. ;) )

Alright thank you, should i just PM you the new banner once its done?

Sohail

Reaction score
Yeah it's a bit difficult for me to handle things when I haven't got my laptop yet, I should be able to work properly after Friday but sorry about the delay anyway, it would be easier if you could pay me the credits then PM DeadBattery about your banner so he can add it or if on the forums, send you the details for the traffic account.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I forgot to tell you, you don't just get the traffic stats on your advertiser account, you also have the option to add / modify your banner(s) so you can update them whenever you want.
If you need help with OpenX, let me know. :)

Sohail

Reaction score
That's a good point... Anyone else that needs an advertisement space can PM me now because I now have my laptop.