(Off) Need Writers 10 points a blogpost

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey I just started a hiphop/etc blog and now need some staff/writers/admins
www.rydaz.net
I offer a low amount but it can addup. 10 x10 points per post. Let me know. Thanks

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Released: 21st August 2006 (UK)
Genre: Pop
Tracks: 11
Rated: */*****

While Paris Hilton may only be known to most by two things, shall we say, an independent movie and to others "The Simple Life" reality series, she continuously creeps in and adds a new role to her already ridiculously long hyphenated title.

Paris Hilton is already an established author, actress, model, and socialite filling the column inches of many American and British tabloids and magazines. Let's not forget she is also heiress to the Hilton fortune, including the international chain of Hilton Hotels. But quadruple threat Paris is ready to add another working title to her list: pop singer!

Paris has teamed up with a host of America's hottest producers including Scott Storch (Christina Aguilera, P!nk, Justin Timberlake) and J.R Rotem (Britney Spears, Destiny's Child, Snoop Dogg) to present her fans and the listening public with her - already released, and previously leaked - album "Paris".

"Paris" is an album containing mostly filler tracks, but in among all the padding there is a handful of surprising good pop tunes. Including two of my stand out tracks "Jealousy", a track allegedly written in the direction of BFFL come enemy Nicole Ritchie; and "Nothing In This World".

While Paris has no vocal ability when compared to many of todays American singers, she does provide 40 minutes of solid entertainment. Even the cover of Rod Stewart's "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" which closes the album got my fingers tapping, and my feet stomping (mouth laughing, but hey, we can't all be taken seriously can we?).

Paris Hilton is no Madonna, Britney Spears, or Christina Aguilera but if you like pop music given the chance the album will grow on you.

^
|
Written By my sister :p

Tastypoo

Reaction score
Yeah, you probably need writers... all you've got there right now is CD listings.

apple19

Reaction score
Hey.....Il be a writer.....I dont know that much about hip-hop culture, but I know about other music especially rock, and i know a hell of a lot about sports. LMK.....I think 10 points is kinda low but we'll see.....thx....i may send u a pm

voice

Reaction score
I followed the link to your site, and a message at the top of the page said your domain expired... Well, Yesterday. Hmmm...

But I'm sure you already knew that.

So, you say you want writers, eh? I'm not a hip-hop connoisseur, or even a big listener, but I would be more than willing to go out and "discover" the genre's music and culture and write a series of articles about my experiences and impressions as I, a 20-something guy whose musical tastes belong to a bygone generation, develop an understanding of a music and a popular subculture I am heretofore completely inexperienced in. It might be a somewhat different article than you were originally aiming for with this post, but I've got a light-hearted, humorous writing style that's usually enjoyable to read and my unique take on hip-hop might be exactly what you didn't know you were looking for.

So, if you're interested in taking me on as an author, feel free to PM me.