[OFF] Rent out Signature Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikki()

Reaction score
Yup, I am now allowing people to rent out advertising space in my signature.

The pricing is pretty much broken down like this:

25 points a month for every 3 lines of text. This also means a banner that takes up 3 lines. You can go all the way to 15 lines.

This means:

For 25 points a month, you can rent out three lines of space.

For 50 points a month, you can rent out 6 lines of space.

For 75 points a month, you can rent out 9 lines of space.

For 100 points a month, you can rent out 12 lines of space.

For 125 points a month, you can rent out 15 lines of space.

I also allow the renting of space on this other site.
For an extra 25 points a month, you can rent out 3 lines of space of my signature on this very large site I am very well known on. The site has millions of posts and hundreds of thousands of members.

The procedure for purchasing one of these deals is simple;

1) PM me using this template:

Username on Forums:
Plan you will like:
Did you read the whole topic regarding this service?
What will you like in your part of the signature (Post it exactly how you want it in the signature):

I will PM you back to show I verified the order, after that, you would have to pay or reject the price.

2) After you donate the points, I will PM you everything you have to know about the purchase, and I will place the text/images in my signature.

----------------------------
Side Notes:

Note #1: If you donate the points, but I have to reject your rented space for some reason, you will receive a full refund. If you want your rented space removed before your time is up, I will provide a refund, except you will only get half, or ¼ of your points back.

Note #2: If too many people want the rented space at one time, I will try to include everything in my signature. However, if I am unable to do so, I will try to work out something that benefits everybody.

Note #3: I may remove your space at any time for any reason. I may terminate your rights to this service at any time for any reason.

Note #4: You must pay at the beginning of every month. If you do not, I will add a 9 points late fee for every 2 days it is late. After six days, your space will be removed, and you will have to wait 30 days before renting out space again.

Note #5: This deal is never going to end :biggrin: .

Last edited:

ikki()

Reaction score
Pricing Updated :biggrin:. Any customers? :happysad:

Last edited:

ƒorte

Reaction score
I'd take this if you made more posts a day.. let's say at the least 7 posts per day and I'd take this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.