(OFF)Short Ad Space

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsfreak

Reaction score
I am offering ad space on my Internet Radio Station, I-Radio. The ad can be anywhere from 10 seconds, to 60 seconds, and if you want to offer more points, then you can get longer space. I am asking for about 2 points a second, so 10 seconds= 20 points. 60=120. However, if you want, we can negotitate a price. This is how the ads are displayed: Every ten minutes, the program randomly selects one of the ads in the folder, currently one, and will play it. It does this EVERY TEN MINUTES, all day, everyday. You get advertising for one week. So, if you buy 10 seconds of advertising for 20 points, then your ad will rotate through our system for one week, before we take it off.

Post here if there are any questions.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
How many people listen to your radio station?

dsfreak

Reaction score
I have gotten ten unique listeners today. They were on for about 10 minutes each. This is a new station, and this is the second day. So, ten unique visitors in one day, on the second day, is a good place to start off at.

dsfreak

Reaction score
It is a RADIO STATION, not a site. It is located on the peercast network, peercast.org... Use the peercast Yellow Pages (yp.peercast.org), to find the station. It is basically a constant music stream ranging with all genres.

Edit: We do have a site. It displays the current song, and our playlists.

Here: http://www.i-radio.x10host.com

Last edited:

N2PGames

Reaction score
hey how can u have I-Radio.x10hosting was that you're 1st subdomain? bc you can only have 1 account im confused here

B

Brandon

N2PGames said:
hey how can u have I-Radio.x10hosting was that you're 1st subdomain? bc you can only have 1 account im confused here

Its hosted on another host. x10host.com

N2PGames

Reaction score
wow that sux they stoled you guys name btw did u recive my pms about the anywhere email prob ??? plz replay "Brandon"

dsfreak

Reaction score
Please, keep it on topic. Also, N2P Games, please don't mind about the name, we have already had an issue on that here.

B

Brandon

We do not want to get in to a full blown argument. X10 Host is not a rip off of us. Its just another hosting site. We just have the "ing" on the end. We came first so it doesn't matter. DO NOT SPAM/FLOOD there support forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.