[offer]1000 Credits per (whatever).co.uk

Fearghal

Reaction score
I am offering multiple .co.uk domains for 1000 credits each.

PM me if you are interested.

frznmnky

Reaction score
can u give more info like which registerar u going to use.. and wats the info on renewin domain and will u create a new acct for us.. ??

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I am offering multiple .co.uk domains for 1000 credits each.

PM me if you are interested.
Sorry for messing up your business, but you can get one for free. PM if you want link...
I can prove it. I have one: http://www.pyloth.co.uk I just got it by finding (same?) a link that said you can get a free one for 2 years. If my co.uk domain doesn't work then its because the stoli server is down.
Edit:
I sent the link to 4 people already. I just don't people to get ripped off here. >.>

Last edited:

Fearghal

Reaction score
Sorry for messing up your business, but you can get one for free. PM if you want link...
I can prove it. I have one: http://www.pyloth.co.uk I just got it by finding (same?) a link that said you can get a free one for 2 years. If my co.uk domain doesn't work then its because the stoli server is down.
Edit:
I sent the link to 4 people already. I just don't people to get ripped off here. >.>

Im not ripping anyone off. Most people on here are from the US and therefore cannot complete the offer I have used. They need a UK mobile number which im guessing they dont have.

If anyone does not have a UK mobile number and would like to complete this offer, feel free to PM me.

If you live in the UK and want this www.ovh.co.uk

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
It is a rip off. It is FREE. There are ways around it if your from USA. >.> They shouldn't have to pay you for this. Either way there is a thread already out for this, but not for USA. Like I said before, there are ways around it if your not from UK.

Last edited:

Afterburn

Reaction score
There are people who don't have a credit card, so this is not a big deal for them, so let the guy make some x10 and get over it.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
There are people who don't have a credit card, so this is not a big deal for them, so let the guy make some x10 and get over it.

You just contradicted yourself. Anyways, it doesn't require a credit card. There is a thread already about this, but fearghal is requesting credits to sign up for someone. I found it as a rip-off and decided to help others who want this but for FREE. He wants credits for something that is FREE already. My motives were to help others, that's all. I didn't mean to be rude or get any one angry over this.

This is my last reply in this thread.

sunils

Reaction score
There should not be any argument on this regard any further. If people are willing to pay and get the domain, they can use the authors service, else they can use the link provided by the author himself.

If the argument continues, i will be sending infraction to the concerned people.

Fearghal

Reaction score
It may have been free yes, Although im using MY mobile phone to do this. If the domain is reported for something it is my account that gets the blame.

If you do not want this, fine - But please do not start shouting at me. Im trying to encourge people to be more active on x10 forums to get credits for rewards. I havent used credits for anything.

I have only completed this offer to 2 people and they were both from the US and were ok about me getting it for free.

If anyone still wants this, I will still do it for them. Please stop shouting in this thread. Thanks.