[Offer][Variable] Make Alot Of x10Credits 3 Different Ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Make Alot Of x10Credits 3 Different Ways!

I first didn't like that others were raising prices even though they don't have much credits. So, I decided to do the same. I closed my other thread and started this one with updated information.

Well, first of there are many ways to make easy credits and I will send the credits as fast I can when I see replies. If you do these then you can make some easy fast credits. Also, make sure to reply here with your username.

1) Sign Up At Forum.
If you sign up at my forum I will give you 20 credits.

2) Post 10 Posts.
Post 10 posts at my forum and I will give you 100 credits. (Can't be one liners like "Hi" or "I agree" and I won't give 10 credits every post. It is only 100 credits every 10 you post.)

3) Affiliate With Me.
I will give you 20 credits for affiliating with me. Meaning to apply and put my small banner at your website. Then once I see you have you will get credits and I will approve the affiliate application.

Affiliate: Click Me!

Woot! Post 333!

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
I got username on you forum but .. I forgot my password and hit on the forgot password to get it on mail but I didn't recieve it ..If u would like ..send it to me here on x10 ..and I'll continue posting.

Regards,

fierce .

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I got username on you forum but .. I forgot my password and hit on the forgot password to get it on mail but I didn't recieve it ..If u would like ..send it to me here on x10 ..and I'll continue posting.

Regards,

fierce .
Alrighty, I'll PM you once stoli server comes back on. I see you got interested in it due to the 100 credits per ten posts. :p

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
Yea.. becoz when I started postin was 10 posts =25credits ..this offer is much more reasonable :p .Will start postin' once I get the password.

fierce

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Yea.. becoz when I started postin was 10 posts =25credits ..this offer is much more reasonable :p .Will start postin' once I get the password.

fierce
I can handle this amount of credits. Since I can sell the scripts (I have from friends) here for some credits like I have done in the past. Well, Stoli server is still down. :/ I think it didn't send it, because it takes a little while and the server went down, but don't worry I'll make sure to get your password once it's up and running again.

Anyone else? This is the best offer you can find here at x10hosting for credits.
Edit:
I sent the PM and stoli server is going off and on, just to let you know.

Last edited:

tanay46

Reaction score
hey isigned up and made 20 posts so i guess u owe me 220 creds'
my username is tanay46
Edit:
my username is tanay46

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
my username is tanay46
Edit:
my username is tanay46
Yuppers, I do.
20 posts (20 per day)
Shows on my forum. Cant argue with that. :p
Paying...
Edit:
Payed...anyone else? It is very easy...

Last edited:

fierce

Reaction score
K..I've made 10 posts ..I guess I earned 100 credits now :p .

idontknow95129

Reaction score
Thanks. PAying...
Payout
Signing up - 20 credits
10 posts - 100 credits
Total - 120 credts

There's a plug-in for faking member details (Such as post count, total posts, total visitors, total members) if I can recall it properly.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
There's a plug-in for faking member details (Such as post count, total posts, total visitors, total members) if I can recall it properly.
...and...this is relevent how? I (unlike others) actually check posts and reply. So, I know if they are lying or not. Besides, that plug-in doesn't work on certain forums and/or certain versions.

kirtik

Reaction score
Hey, you calling me a fake? =[

Thanks btw sokil.

Last edited:

balaji2u

Reaction score
Affiliation is for how many days ?

i hope that you honestly don't expect for full life time :)
Edit:
Have a look at my site www.infotaxy.novahost.org
the affiliation is displayed in a separate affiliation page.

Last edited:

mattspec

Reaction score
thanks for this offer...its been a while since ive been here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.