Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Hey!

Well, as you know you can complete offers in order to get x10cash to buy domains, adfree hosting and some of our other services... Well, I have added and removed some offers updating them so that you guys can complete more than the ones you have already completed... Those offers include 2 I want to discuss:

1. Mobile Sidewalk: This offer gives you 695x10cash which is almost enough to buy a domain (700), however, you need to submit your cell phone in order to get a confirmation code that you have to enter... This is a US only offer.

2. Work from Home: In this offer you will need to pay $9.95 USD... However we'll give you 2000 x10cash, with which you can buy 2 domains and still keep another 600 to complete and buy another domain later, or to buy adfree hosting... I know you have to pay $10, but for that, you're getting 3 domains, so think about it...

I will keep rotating the offers every 1-2 weeks so you always have something to complete and never stop earning x10cash! If you have any questions please just PM me... ;)

Regards,

Alejandro

monky91

Reaction score
Hmm... it seem to be good, but unfortubately, I am not US resident, so it is quite bad, furthermore, how can I pay x10 if my paypal dont even have a withdraw limit

mattyranks

Reaction score
yeah Alejandro, just wondering if it would be possible to have more offers that aren't US Only.

It would be great to have 2 or 3 really good offers that anyone can complete regardless of where they live

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Good Alejandro!
You should look if there are some free NON US offers... :D Also check if the old NON US offers works, because i made 2 of them some time ago, and never recived de x10cash :(

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Sweet i need more x10 cash:biggrin:

takes x10

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
WHat will happen if ewe pay the money? BNut dont recieve our x10 cahs?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Send us a receipt of the payment and we'll get it to you. Just be very sure to use the link from x10 when signing up because it is tracked by your ID that is in that link.

-Corey

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Corey, there's a bug with the "Offers" section...
If you click the banner, or use the "Direct Link" it's fine, as the member ID is there.
But in the "HTML" and "Forum" codes, after the &s1= it doesn't appear the member ID.
Take a look at that if you can :p

Good Luck! And try to put more NON US offers :p
fedlerner

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Added 2 more offers you might wanna check them out!
The Last One is CANADA ONLY...

doomX

Reaction score
Cool... how long do offers normally take to process... i completed some last friday and havnt got my x10cash yet... is this normal???
Thanks

mattyranks

Reaction score
still waiting for some non-US offers that work please

do you think you could get some ??

EsotericSociety

Reaction score
Did the x10cash reward for completing the FusionCash offer get less or am I imagining things? I thought I remembered it being more than $75 x10 cash.

swirly

Reaction score
on the mobile sidewalk, dont they charge a monthly fee or something? how can i cancel that or w/e?

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Added new Offer! US Only though... Sorry people, I haven't been able to find any new International Offers...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
BTW, Cell phone offer, which used to offer $695 offers now $725. A domain for completing one single offer.

Rufio1

Reaction score
does the cell phone offer work if you've already done it from another site and use the same number?

Last edited:

Rufio1

Reaction score
i tried it yesterday, i havent gotten x10cash (although i did get the text message from them).

Status
Not open for further replies.