[offr]50 points for just two posts

allinone

Reaction score
Award:- 50 points.........

what to do:- Just post two posts in any two different forums excluding chitchat.

forum link: www.allinoneforums.co.cc

rules- No one liners,
post must be meaningful....
you can do it any times you want till i have credits

NOTE: special award of +50 points if post is in flash tutorial section(must be a valid flash tutorial).

please dont post nay illegal warez site link or adult site link

Last edited:

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
You should know that the CAPTCHA image on your site when you try to register does not appear in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera.

Therefore, I cannot register. It is likely that nobody else can either.

-Jon

zen-r

Reaction score
You should know that the CAPTCHA image on your site when you try to register does not appear in Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Opera.

-Jon

I had no trouble seeing the captcha in IE when I registered. Maybe you've got something set in your firewall which blocks images that it thinks are adverts.

Allinone, I plan to make some posts in your forum when I get a chance a bit later.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

-Jon
It is working for me, but I didn't finish the registering due to not having the time for this simple task.

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
It seems to be working for me now. Very odd. And I know it isn't a firewall, I use Linux and its custom configured.

Anyways, I am accepting this offer, and will be posting two posts on your forum. Rest assured they will be of good quality.

-Jon

allinone

Reaction score
It seems to be working for me now. Very odd. And I know it isn't a firewall, I use Linux and its custom configured.

Anyways, I am accepting this offer, and will be posting two posts on your forum. Rest assured they will be of good quality.

-Jon

you have posted only one post... the offer is for two post...

i like your first post i hope you will post the second post soon, although i m sending you credits for that in advance
i hope you will post second one soon and also you can post more if you want there is no restriction for anyone

credits sent.

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
you have posted only one post... the offer is for two post...

i like your first post i hope you will post the second post soon, although i m sending you credits for that in advance
i hope you will post second one soon and also you can post more if you want there is no restriction for anyone

credits sent.

At the time I posted that I hadn't posted either, I was just saying that I accepted the offer. Sorry about that.

I will continue posting anyways based on what you said in the PM, and inform you of the number of posts.

Thanks,
-Jon
Edit:
I have posted two new posts, and one of them was a list of flash tutorial resources.

Thanks,
-Jon

Last edited:

allinone

Reaction score
At the time I posted that I hadn't posted either, I was just saying that I accepted the offer. Sorry about that.

I will continue posting anyways based on what you said in the PM, and inform you of the number of posts.

Thanks,
-Jon
Edit:
I have posted two new posts, and one of them was a list of flash tutorial resources.

Thanks,
-Jon

credits sent for new posts + 50 for tutorials section.....

thaks a lot

exemption

Reaction score
Finished..posted in the PHP section and in the Flash games section..
I do plan on sticking around in your forum..looks like it will be a success :D
User name is Exemption..Hope to see my credits soon! Thanks and I am out!

allinone

Reaction score
Finished..posted in the PHP section and in the Flash games section..
I do plan on sticking around in your forum..looks like it will be a success :D
User name is Exemption..Hope to see my credits soon! Thanks and I am out!

thanks.....credits sent.if you wan a be moderator on my site plz pm me. thanks for the posts.