[OFFR] Professional Web Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin

Reaction score
dude to be honest those aren't worth $29.95 $15 maybe, I could make all of those in about 2-3 hours. Second of all most people here pay points for work not money. They are nice, but just not worth that much.

Last edited:

daniel591992

Reaction score
hyper89 said:
dude to be honest those aren't worth $29.95 $15 maybe, I could make all of those in about 2-3 hours. Second of all most people here pay points for work not money. They are nice, but just not worth that much.

Thanks for the comment :facesjump

My prices are compared to the prices i've seen people charge on DeviantART. I understand that I am not the best, but some people charge a few hundred bucks for something not much better. They make great things I wont deny, but I just think that too many people overprice. So I think this price is decent :) They are for people who cant make them. If you can make them, there is no scence in paying :D

:eek4dance

Colin

Reaction score
I must I agree with you on over pricing, I guess compared to DeviantART pricing they are a bargain, but I doubt anyone would pay cash here...

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
Yes. I pay points for my templates which are great i may add. And i think the one i got for um i think 130 points was better then alot of yours. No ofense.

daniel591992

Reaction score
randomtalkradio said:
Yes. I pay points for my templates which are great i may add. And i think the one i got for um i think 130 points was better then alot of yours. No ofense.

At least your honest :hsughno:

Is the template you are talking about the one on Jet Radio? Seems like the image is down :sad:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
This isn't the place to give your opinions Hyper89 and Randomtalkradio. Yea some of them maybe aren't the greatest and not worth $30, but a few of them are pretty nice. He's not exactly asking what others think of his work, instead he's attempting to sell what he has created. Just because you guys don't like them, it doesn't mean they aren't worth the price.

randomtalkradio said:

You sure about that? Your site never has, (At least any times I have checked), worked in all browsers. You should use constructive criticism, rather then putting down others' work.

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Well I checked out some of them and they are pretty good to tell the truth - I am not sure about selling them for real money - Maye points but I don't think people will want to send that much money over the newt(well i don't) anyway pretty good I am setting up a template website so if these are going for points I may just get a few for my site(not up yet)

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
NedreN said:
This isn't the place to give your opinions Hyper89 and Randomtalkradio. Yea some of them maybe aren't the greatest and not worth $30, but a few of them are pretty nice. He's not exactly asking what others think of his work, instead he's attempting to sell what he has created. Just because you guys don't like them, it doesn't mean they suck and aren't worth the money.

randomtalkradio said:

You sure about that? Your site never has, (At least any times I have checked), worked in all browsers. You should use constructive criticism, rather then putting down others' work.

I didnt mean to put him down. He has some very nice layouts. I just like the one that was made for me better.

daniel591992

Reaction score
Thanks for that Nadren :dancingco^^

Now I know why his site wasnt working. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SEÑOR

The Guy Everyone Hates
Reaction score
It does now. Sorry. I put up a construction page. But your layouts are very good.

N2PGames

Reaction score
1st off im really hate being rude but when it comes to theme if its not pro its trash and taht isn;t woth $29.00 im sorry but i rather waste my money at "http://www.xtrato.com/" or make my own :d now i can code them thanks to a tut i read at Tutz.com from one of the great members here :D

i give the theme " Pixel Green v1.0

" a 8/10 still no 20$$ theme you can find a theme that looks as good as taht in a free theme site

-sorry to be rude !!! just need to edit them give them more time so they look and feel $29.99 or jack it up to $500 by making phpbb , IPB, Php-nuke versions of them :D

Status
Not open for further replies.