Ofline??

Status
Not open for further replies.

skorv

Reaction score
Hello x10hosting (members/team),

I have been using x10hosting very long, and my experience with it is good, it is (was) the best free hosting, i could find. So i used it for my forum, it is (was) a big community now. Almost 2 weeks ago, were there problems with Cockssas, now is my site on Fris.
But i still get a Cpanel error.
Must I do something, or must I wait, and how long.

I and the members of the forum of mine find that it takes too long...

Gradually, it MUST be back...

That was my complaint.

I hope it's solved soon.

Thomas de Roo

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

*bump*

skorv

Reaction score
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:
webmaster@skorv.net
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Edit: I had in Cocksass an addondomain Skorv.net, but now are there no Addon-domains on Cpanel??
And when i go to the main domain and then to the directory of the formaly addon domain, it says the website is moved???
I don't get it anymore..

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

I have to say something:

When i made my account i had made a free subdomain: skorv.elementfx.com or something like that...
That domain is online and visitable ....

But i got my very own domain Skorv.net and i have added an addon domain name...
When i go to Skorv.net i get this Cpanel error, but in Cpanel there is no addondomain...
And when i go to the home directory: http://skorv.elementfx.com/skorv.net/
I get a Website is moved page...

Please help me!!:frown:

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Sorry, but i want my website running, so:
*Bump*

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Please Help... me..
I need my website now...
And if it isn't fixed within 2 days, i have to go to another host, and is my experience with x10hosting worser...

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

I am becoming Angry...
I simply want my website...

hellboy99

Reaction score
Same here, I'm on FRIS server also, all was working fine a while ago but now I can't even FTP into my account ??

Last edited:

skorv

Reaction score
The CPanel is offline too... but that is not the problem....
Of course it's (vervelend) (i am dutch! xD) but the problem is what to do when Fris is online again?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Escalating up to get resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.